Younus AlGohar answers the question: is it legitimate to call for reforms in Islam? He explains the system of reformation in Islam put in place by God.
- Practitioners of Islam ask this question, but the question should be asked to he who created Islam: God. God has already put a system of reformation in place for Islam.
- According to God's system, the religion is reformed every 100 years by a reformer (Mujaddid) and every 1000 years by a grand reformer.
- However, the knowledge of reformation in Islam is confined to Sufi Islam. Wahhabis and Shiite are not aware of this because they don't practise mainstream Islam.
- The entire foundation of Wahhabism is based on practising the 'pure' Islam of 1400 years ago. But this is completely against God's own system.
- Wahhabis are not true Muslims because they do not abide by God's system of reformation. This is why they seem to be living in the dark ages.
You can watch the live recordings of these videos every day at 22:00 GMT on http://younusalgohar.com
Can’t access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion.
You can also listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud.