On the Night of Warning (Shab-e-Barat), Younus AlGohar provides deep insight into the concealed aspects of the Quran, the station of Ehsan and the knowledge that takes man beyond God.
- The Quran itself has many concealed aspects to it. The Quran in book form that we have today is not the complete Quran. One of the concealed aspects of the Quran is for purification of the Nafs; similarly, for every subtlety, there is a related concealed aspect of the Quran. 5 concealed aspects of the Quran relate to the subtleties of the breast and the 5 Grand Messengers who each received knowledge of one of those subtleties. The 7th concealed aspect of the Quran has nothing to do with the prophets or messengers; it was granted to God’s beloved, Prophet Mohammad. People who adopt this knowledge are known as Mohsin.
- The knowledge of Ehsan was not granted to any other prophet or messenger besides Prophet Mohammad, because Ehsan relates to the 7th part of the Quran which was only given to Prophet Mohammad. The benevolence of Prophet Mohammad’s prophethood and messenger are not related to the Station of Ehsan; it was granted to him personally. Ehsan is the stage where you can see God.
- Prophet Moses wanted to see God because in his time, the Pharaoh was claiming to be God. People asked him for proof that his God was truthful; they set a condition that they would only accept Moses’s God was truthful if they were able to see him. Moses asked God to grant him to see him, but God said that he would not be able to. When Moses argued with God, God told him to gather the leaders of tribes and bring them to see God on the Mount of Sinai. When a theophany of God fell on Sinai, all 70 people died and Moses fainted. He asked God if anyone would be able to see him; God replied that his beloved and the followers of his beloved would be able to.
- The thing that sets Prophet Mohammad’s followers apart is that they are able to see God. The Ashab-al-Suffa were people who were on the stage of Ehsan. They were the first Sufis; they had obtained inner cleanliness. These were the people who quit everything for God. For them, God said, ‘I am near to Mohsineen.’ Those who have been granted the Personal Name of God are those who can strive to reach the stage of Ehsan. Those who have not been granted the Personal Name of God are encouraged to spend their lives taking care of the families, making money lawfully and generally abiding by the moral codes of the religion. Those who obtained the Personal Name of God used to invoke the name of God 22 hours a day in an effort to reach God by virtue of generating Noor (divine energy); for this reason, God excludes them from their normal religious duties.
- Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi has brought the knowledge which is beyond the Station of Ehsan. It takes a man to the Unseen World, where the Community of God resides. When Moses found out that Prophet Mohammad could see God, he complained to God and said, ‘Rather than sending me as a prophet, you should have made me a follower of Prophet Mohammad.’ Similarly, in this era, all the prophets have lamented their misfortune at being sent as prophets rather than followers of Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi, for had they simply been followers of Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi, they would have the opportunity to go to the place where only God could go.
You can watch the live recordings of these videos every day at 22:00 GMT on http://younusalgohar.com.
Can’t access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion.
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud.