In part one of a three-part series, Younus AlGohar presents proof in light of spiritual knowledge that Lord Ra Riaz Gohar Shahi is the Lord of Lords.
This video is in Urdu.
- Can someone be equal to God? God has allocated a different Declaration of Faith (Kalima) to each messenger. Jesus’s Declaration of Faith is ‘La Ilaha Illa Allah, Isa Rouh Allah’ (there is no creator but God, Jesus is the soul of God). How is Jesus the soul of God? In Jesus’s body is his soul, and another soul added by God which is known as ‘Rouh-e-Quds’. This was the soul given messenger-hood and prophethood.
- In spirituality, there are two categories: Faqr (Spiritual Poverty) and Ishq (Rapturous Love). Prophet Mohammad said, ‘Faqr is from me and Faqr is my pride.’ One who has reached the highest possible stage in Faqr, it is not wrong to call them God. Then, God becomes the hands with which he holds things.
- There are two types of sainthood: common saints (Faqr-e-Bakaram) and elite saints (Faqr-e-Bakamaliyat). The common saints are those who Prophet Mohammad chose for the benefit of Islam; in every era there were 360 such saints, but their sainthood was directly linked to Prophet Mohammad. The elite saints can be broken into more categories: the least of them are those who have seen God and the elite of the elite are those who have reached the Station of Wasl (Union).
- There are greater saints than those that have seen God. Seeing God is just the beginning; after this comes Faqr and Ishq. Faqr is like a river or an ocean that you have to jump in. Ishq is another name for God. God said, ‘I myself am love, the beloved and the lover.’ If God wants to grant you completion in Ishq, he will grant you a Jussa-e-Taufiq-e-Illahi (a divine sub-spirit from the esoteric aspect of God), which will sit inside you and love God. For completion in Faqr, God grants someone a Tifle Noori (which is created from the divine energy of God).
- People ask how Imam Mehdi was born in the Arab world. Prophet Mohammad’s terrestrial spirits are present in Imam Mehdi’s body. The body was born in the Arab world but it grew up in Pakistan; this is why Imam Mehdi speaks Punjabi and Urdu. It has to do with the environment. Speaking Arabic is not important; it is not God’s language. Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi was brought to a couple in Pakistan by Gabriel. Therefore this was arrival in Pakistan, not birth.
You can watch the live recordings of these videos every day at 22:00 GMT on http://younusalgohar.com.
Can’t access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion.
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud.