Younus AlGohar exposes the Wahhabi sect’s new deceitful policies that they have adopted in response to Mehdi Foundation International’s campaign revealing the truth about Wahhabism.
- When we expose Wahhabism and tell people their reality, Wahhabis say to people that we are speaking against Islam itself. This is mischief. We don’t speak against Islam, Christianity or Judaism because these religions were established by messengers sent by God.
- The Quran does not have all knowledge. In Islam, Prophet Mohammad is the City of Knowledge. Muslims believe that the Quran is the source of all knowledge out of sheer respect for the Quran; they have not bothered to investigate where this claim came from or how true it is. Many concepts have become part of the religion that have no basis in the Quran or Prophetic Traditions. For example, Muslims practically believe that Islam reaching its expiry date means that no one will practise the rituals of Islam anymore, or they believe that Islam will never die. Both of these notions are not incorrect.
- The Wahhabis have adopted a two-faced approach now. On one hand, Imam-e-Kaaba said Islam has nothing to do with terrorism. On the other hand he tells women and girls to have sex with the jihadists in Syria. They don’t have faith; God’s wrath is falling upon them and their followers. Muslims think that because the Imam-e-Kaaba said it, it is from God. They don’t know that he is working on the Wahhabi agenda, to spread Wahhabism. People take his word as law.
- Since Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi’s campaign to expose Wahhabism, Wahhabis have been forced to adopt new policies. They used to say, ‘Anyone named Mohammad and Ali has no value.’ They can no longer use their direct approach. They have been forced to recite devotional songs and lie; they even deny being Wahhabis! Now, they are forced to be even more deceptive: they use sweet words and claim to love Prophet Mohammad to draw in recruits. Then, once they have influence over them, they slowly poison them with the Wahhabi ideology. They’re removing the blatant outrageous statements against Prophet Mohammad from their books to facilitate this.
- Zakir Naik said that to ask anything from Prophet Mohammad is prohibited (haram). However God said in the Quran, ‘I am the one who gives and Prophet Mohammad is the one who distributes it,’ therefore to ask help from Prophet Mohammad is not prohibited; rather it is encouraged. This is a conspiracy to misguide common Muslims. The Wahhabis are this era’s mischief.
You can watch the live recordings of these videos every day at 22:00 GMT on http://younusalgohar.com.
Can’t access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion.
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud.