On the auspicious day of Jashan-e-Shahi, the Day of Mehdi, HH Younus AlGohar renders a spectacular lecture and reveals untold secrets about Laila tul Qadar.
- Throughout our lives we have heard about special or significant days that we celebrate to commemorate special or significant moments. It used to be a religious concept (Saint Days, Prophet Days etc), however, we even celebrate Mother's Day and Father's Day.
- The important thing to understand is do these days render any spiritual benefits and benevolence? Does celebrating Mother's Day and Father's Day increase our love for our parents? For example, celebrating 12 Rabi ul Awal each year, does it bring you closer to Prophet Mohammad? Are you connected to him?
- People don't understand why you are supposed to celebrate important days. Some days are Spiritually Active days and some days are just plain days. And Laila tul Qadar is a Spiritually Active night because God sends his creatures and the Initial Reflection comes down on that night.
- Itikaf was established by Prophet Mohammad so that you do not miss Laila tul Qadar, however, now in the era of Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi something even greater than Laila tul Qadar has arrived. And it comes on the 15th of Ramadan.
- Before the advent of Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi, you had to sit in Itikaf to look for Laila tul Qadar, however, now His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi comes Himself a week beforehand so that you do not miss a single moment of benevolence.
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at:
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine: