Younus AlGohar answers a question about the end of the world predicted by His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi in His book, The Religion of God (Divine Love).
- When His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi wrote about the asteroid hurtling towards Earth, He said that it was expected to collide in 2026. Whenever a prophet, saint or even Imam Mehdi makes a prediction, it is based on what is highly possible according to God's current plan. God may change his plans depending on the circumstances. As of yet, God has not announced a change in plans regarding the end of the world.
- Technically speaking, HDE Gohar Shahi wrote about the end of the world based on what He has seen in the higher realms and the current state of affairs with God. He said that God has caused localised destruction to scare people whereas God has sent a large asteroid towards Earth for total destruction. His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi further wrote that the asteroid was expected to collide in 20-25 years (from 2001, the year of publication of The Religion of God (Divine Love)); when the asteroid would collide, it would be the last day of Earth.
- 2026 is not yet upon us. If God decides by then that the time is not right for the end of the world, all he has to do is command the asteroid to stop. Until certain events take place, Doomsday will be delayed. For example, all the souls in the Realm of Souls must come down and attain their respective destinies; the paradise-bound souls must find a way to obtain paradise having come down in the world whereas the God-loving souls must find a way to reach God.
- The world cannot end until the Realm of Souls is emptied of all the souls waiting to come down on Earth. The problem is that there are many celestial souls but relatively less terrestrial spirits (which are used to form the bodies on Earth). The terrestrial spirits are recycled after a person dies. A soul cannot come down from the Realm of Souls until there is a set of terrestrial spirits available for it. Therefore God causes mass destruction in order to free up terrestrial spirits for souls still waiting to arrive on Earth. The only way to avoid dying this way is to adopt the spiritual path which takes you towards God.
- According to a Prophetic Tradition, if Imam Mehdi has still not come and there is just one day left until the end of the world, God will extend the time. The world cannot end without the advent of Imam Mehdi because it is Imam Mehdi who will fulfil God's promises made to the God-loving souls; those souls will only obtain their destiny when they come on Earth and receive benevolence from Imam Mehdi. While Imam Mehdi is in the Seclusion, the entire spiritual world is in a state of uncertainty. When Imam Mehdi's advent takes place, the universe will come to know His spiritual authority and power. He will rule over the hearts of humanity for a number of years.
- According to the current state of affairs, what Younus AlGohar deduces is that the world is likely to survive past the year 2026. This is based on observations and is not a prediction.
Have a question for Younus AlGohar? Text your questions to us on WhatsApp: +447380315726 or Facebook messenger: http://m.me/alratv
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at: http://www.younusalgohar.com
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine:
Read more about Younus AlGohar's work against terrorism: www.younusalgohar.org.
*NEW URDU LANGUAGE WEBSITE* http://www.mehdifoundation.com/