Can we accurately call the Latifa-e-Ana (Subtlety of Ana) the 'Third Eye'? Younus AlGohar explains.
- You can call the Ana the Third Eye but it does not do it justice. Through the Ana, you have the potential ability to see God. If the Ana was simply the Third Eye then it would enhance the vision of your physical eyes.
- 90% of the saints in Prophet Mohammad (PBUH)'s Nation were those who reached their destination but they did not have complete knowledge of Faqr (Spiritual Poverty). The most well-researched book on Sufism by a Muslim saint was by Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani.
- His Divine Eminence Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi explained spirituality like a roadmap. Everything written by HDE Gohar Shahi is self-explanatory (read His book here: https://www.mehdifoundation.com/the-r...). He reveals that academic and practical foundations of spirituality are purifying the Lower Self and enlightening the heart. The history does not have another precedence of this.
- It is not about the eye. It is the ability to see. When you complete all 100 stages of Faqr, that ability is activated.
'You cannot see God because you do not know [how to obtain] the ability.' - Koran 6:103
- The physical eyes have a dense vision whereas God is ethereal. Therefore, you need to change the mode of vision to the Ana, which has the ability to see God. It sees God when it goes to the designated higher realms.
His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi declared, 'If my image comes upon someone's heart, then the first step they take will be in the Behr-e-Wehdat (River of Divine Union).'
- HDE Gohar Shahi then explained that one cannot see His image on the heart with the physical eyes.
Have a question for Younus AlGohar? Text your questions to us on WhatsApp: +447380315726 or Facebook messenger: http://m.me/alratv
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at: http://www.younusalgohar.com
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine:
Read more about Younus AlGohar's work against terrorism: www.younusalgohar.org.
*NEW URDU LANGUAGE WEBSITE* http://www.mehdifoundation.com/