‘Eternity is something that does not fit in human nature. We human beings have this problem in our nature that our heart and desires are rotating in a circle - they keep changing.’ - Younus AlGohar
Sunday, 31 July 2016
Saturday, 30 July 2016
Friday, 29 July 2016
During the auspicious occasion of Jashan-e-Shahi, Younus AlGohar discloses exciting information about Lord Ra Riaz Gohar Shahi’s various spiritual ranks and titles. He also reveals secrets of God in this must-watch speech.
You can watch the live recordings of these videos every day at 22:00 GMT on http://younusalgohar.com.
Younus AlGohar raises important questions about the type of Islam that Zakir Naik projects in light of his blasphemous statements about Prophet Mohammad.
'If somebody is doing bad and you do not raise your voice against it, as a result of your silence, that man who is spreading bad things will feel encouraged. Prophet Mohammad said, "The greatest of all Jihad is to raise your voice against the tyrant king."
'If somebody tells you, "I'm a Christian but I don’t believe in Jesus," will you not ask him, "How on Earth are your Christian? If you don’t believe in Jesus, then what is it that makes you a Christian?" If you say, "I am a Muslim but it is prohibited for me to believe in Prophet Mohammad," not even my intellect allows it to accept it and keep quiet.'
You can watch the live recordings of these videos every day at 22:00 GMT on http://younusalgohar.com.
'Love is an involuntary gift that manifests unplanned.' - Lord Ra Riaz Gohar Shahi
Thursday, 28 July 2016
Younus AlGohar answers questions from a member of the Shia sect of Islam regarding the Quran, Prophet Mohammad, Hazrat Ali, Sharia and Imam Mehdi.
- People haven’t been able to understand the Quran in the true sense. Prophet Mohammad said, ‘I am the city of knowledge and Ali is its gate.’ He further said, ‘For whomsoever I am lord, Ali is also lord.’ When he directed Muslims to obtain knowledge from him and Ali, why are they studying the Quran? If the Quran has been modified and you have connected to Prophet Mohammad and Ali, then you won’t be affected. The Quran itself also tells Muslims to follow Prophet Mohammad. The other 10 chapters of the Quran will also be found by connecting to Prophet Mohammad.
- For us, Prophet Mohammad and Ali are more worthy of respect than the Quran. People who followed Prophet Mohammad and Ali were guided; those who depended on the Quran for all knowledge and guidance were left in a lurch. Those who follow Ali should also adopt his teachings, that of spirituality. We do not believe in him because we are Shias or Sunnis, but rather because this is the truth.
- The Quran we have today was not compiled under God’s command. It was not guaranteed protected by God. God promised to safeguard the Quran that was revealed unto Prophet Mohammad’s heart.
- Sharia is of two types: exoteric and esoteric. Exoteric Sharia is about keeping the body clean; esoteric Sharia is about purifying the Nafs (Self). Esoteric Sharia is not to be found in the books. In the company of spiritual dignitaries appointed by Prophet Mohammad for esoteric Sharia, people’s Nafs get purified.
- Muslims from the beginning disrespected Prophet Mohammad and those he appointed. Today if Muslims who do not respect their Prophet are terrorists, why is it surprising? It was the Muslims who conspired against Ali and got him killed.
- We believe Imam Mehdi is Sayedna Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi because this is the truth. Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi gave us so much knowledge and benevolence. Only He is Imam Mehdi who God appointed.
You can watch the live recordings of these videos every day at 22:00 GMT on http://younusalgohar.com.
Wednesday, 27 July 2016
Tuesday, 26 July 2016
We are in the 15th century according to the Islamic calendar. Predictions made by the Prophet Mohammad about the future is limited to events which were to take place up until the 14th century. People are trying to see the future through the eyes of the predictions of Prophet Mohammad in the 15th century. Tell me: how will they come to know of what might happen in the future when there are no predictions made by the Prophet Mohammad in regards to the 15th century? It is very interesting to see that Imam Mehdi has manifested himself in the 15th century.
It is so sad to know that hatred and bloodshed is all that we see coming from religions, especially from the followers of Islam.
It would be very unwise to say that terrorism has nothing to do with Islam, because unfortunately somehow or other, terrorism has flavours of Islam. This is not because Islam promotes hatred or violence.
You may be puzzled because of this statement made by me just now that you cannot deny the fact that Islam has something to do with the ongoing terrorist wave. However at the same time, I am maintaining to say that Islam cannot be fully blamed for what it has now been modified into.
Those who still practise Islam and those who still are of the opinion that Islam does not promote violence, I would like to tell them that Islam would have remained as a religion of peace had Islam been constantly aligned with Sufi practice, spiritual knowledge.
It is the spiritual knowledge within Islam that sustains sanity and peace among Muslims and other nations.
People need to understand the fact that the spiritual faculties in human beings are not controlled by the external aspect of the religion. Whether you love or you hate, you forgive or you hold a grudge, you are happy for your friends and other people being opulent or you become jealous; whether you become generous or you become stingy, these things have nothing to do with religious practice. They’re related to the inner faculties of human beings. These inner faults are not controlled by the outer aspect of the religion.
The different souls and spirits that a human body has in it have the ability and potential to manifest divine attributes, positive attitude, compassion, love and generosity. They have the ability to feel pain that other people are going through.
This happens when, with the help of spirituality, you succeed to enlighten your souls which are dormant at the time. These souls are spiritually activated, nurtured by the divine energy and trained by the spiritual master. If these souls inside your body are not nurtured, trained and enlightened, believe you me, it will not make any difference what religion you practise. Even with vigorous practice of any religion, you will remain to be a mark of humiliation upon humanity.
It is so unfortunate that people who are considered to be the leaders of different religious nations, their study of the religion is not very honest or profound. A very superficial approach is seen being taken by most of these religious leaders. Most of these religious leaders today may be aware partially of the truth; still, they are inspired by their inside evil. They ignore the true word of God. They manipulate the divine text in whichever direction their inner devil (Nafs) leads them to.
The Quran is not an easy book. Understanding of the Quran does not come from any sort of intelligence the you have in your mind, in your brain. Rather, it is compulsory that to understand the Quran, you need the wisdom and true intelligence filtered into your heart by God himself.
If your heart has not been trained by God to understand the Quran, the Quran has a very high [possibility] of misleading you.
The Quran is a very sharp book and no human being on Earth, with his own calibre, ability and wisdom, can understand the Quran. You need God’s help. God’s help is delivered to the hearts which have been enlightened.
If your heart is not enlightened, do not anticipate that God’s help will come. God’s help will only come to an enlightened heart.
This is the problem today. People have gone over the Quran maybe more than 1000 times in their religious seminaries and homes, still the have failed to figure out what true Islam is.
We declare in the light of our probe and extensive research, that the ideology behind terrorism is the ideology of Wahhabism, Salafism.
People who are naive to the spiritual aspect of the religion of Islam are jumping to conclusions and they have begun to say that the ideology of hatred comes from the Quran. I would like to make it clear to everybody: that is not true. However, I cannot fully deny that terrorism does not have any flavour from the religion of Islam. Somehow or other, Islam has a part to play in the ongoing atrocities, but this happens when only the outer aspect of Islam is practised or researched.
If the knowledge of the Quran is not aligned with the Sufi doctrine of love, the Quran will always mislead masses.
The Quran will not guide people who are deprived of spiritual knowledge.
The source of wisdom and true religious, theological intelligence is the enlightenment of the heart. The source of true wisdom and divine intelligence comes only when the heart is completely purified. It happens when your inner devil is completely purgated and mortified. Those who practise Islam and do not make any attempt to purify their inner devil, either they make up another sectarian faction or they end up becoming Osama bin Laden.
All the Muslims who have either rejected the existence of Sufism or they do accept the importance of Sufism, however they do not have the right knowledge of Sufism, they will always fall prey to the tricks of the devil.
One thing is very clear: do not attempt to study the Quran until, or unless, your inner devil is completely purified.
If you have not purified your inner devil, you are better off without studying the Quran. This is not something that I have fabricated myself. [It is very easy for Muslims to reject] anybody that gives them the right understanding of the Quran and Islam, who wants to tell them, ‘It is not just Muslims who are a nation of a prophet sent by God, but also the Christians, Jews, Hindus; the he Sikhs are also good people. Any spiritual mentor or prophet who came to help them came from God.’ It is very unfortunate that Muslims do to accept any other religion as a true religion.
Do not judge Islam by what Muslims do or say. Islam is totally different from what Muslims practise and say today. It is very unfortunate that 99.999% of Muslims do not know true Islam.
Only the Muslim preachers who were Sufi and spiritual preachers were reliable.
Whether a Sufi was in India, Egypt, Pakistan, or any other country of the world, you would see one thing in common: they all loved humanity. They did not hate anybody and they did not condemn sinners.
They invited sinners. Sinners flocked around them and in their very company, the sinners repented truly and their hearts were enlightened. Their inner devils were purified. They found the straight path that initiates from their heart and goes directly to God.
The Quran is a very complicated book. Sometimes it appears as if the Quran is contradicting itself. This is not because Quran has a problem, it is because those who collected it did not put the verses of the Quran in the right, chronological order. You will oftentimes notice that a new chapter begins in such a style as if it is the continuation of something that is missing. The first message delivered to the Prophet Mohammad by Gabriel is found in 96:1 of the Quran, not the first chapter of the Quran [as it should be]. This is where the problem lies.
Before the Quran was revealed, the seed of the Quran was implanted in the heart of Prophet Mohammad. The seed of the Quran was the name of God. The name of God in spirituality is used to produce divine light.
Given a very special spiritual methodology, when God’s name is spiritually transmitted into the beating system of the heart of the disciple, God’s name is repeatedly mentioned inside the chamber of the heart. When God’s name strikes against itself, it generates divine light, divine energy. This is how the production of divine energy takes place in the heart. Therefore once the heart is activated, the production of divine energy will not stop again. Your heart will become a generator of divine energy. That divine energy will have all the attributes of God enclosed in it: compassion, love, forgiveness, blessings. One day, when your entire bloodstream is enriched with divine energy, your entire body has been purified and the souls within your bod have become enriched with divine energy, that is the moment when the attributes of God will manifest through you. A time will come when God will speak through your mouth. You’ll become a true embodiment of love on two legs.
The religion of Islam, if it is accompanied by spirituality and Sufism, is the religion of compassion, love, forgiveness. However what we see today is not Islam. The wrapper is Islam but inside it, there is a fire.
Whatever is inside you, that will come out. Most crows are black. Painting a crow white to make it look like a pigeon won’t actually change it into a pigeon. Even if you paint the crow white, it will not have the attributes of a pigeon. It’ll look like a pigeon but it won’t behave like a pigeon.
This is what is happening today in the guise of Islam. These are evil, barbaric, brutal, hateful creatures in the guise of Muslims today. Don’t take them as Muslims; they are Satans. They can be anything, anyone but Muslims. If you are a Muslim, you must imitate Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti, Abdul Qadir Jilani, Nizamuddin Auliya, Prophet Mohammad. How come in the Islam of [modern Muslims], Prophet Mohammad has no value? In this contemporary, Saudi-funded and Saudi-carved Islam, Prophet Mohammad has no place.
Zakir Naik of India has been recorded saying that according to him, believing in Prophet Mohammad is prohibited in Islam. To those who follow him: wake up! You’re following a wolf, a Satan. He is not a Muslim. Just think about it: how can this be Islam in which believing in Mohammad is prohibited? People should study the Quran and find out what it says about Prophet Mohammad and what he says about himself.
The Wahhabis say, ‘If you want to love God, become a Jihadist and God will love you. If you want to love God, put on an explosive jacket or drive a truck and run over 120 people and God will love you.’ This is nonsense; this is not Islam.
Islam is this: Quran said 3:31, ‘O’ Prophet Mohammad, tell them, if they want to love God, they must imitate you.’
[In contrast to what the Quran teaches] Zakir Naik says believing in Prophet Mohammad is prohibited. He is an enemy of Islam, Prophet Mohammad, humanity and God. He is not a human being. There is no such thing in Islam which gives you the freedom of doing whatever you want to do and not follow Quran and Prophet Mohammad. Whatever your opinion is you cannot declare it to be the Quran and Islam.
Islam is Islam in which your opinion has no value. Islam is what comes from Prophet Mohammad and God. If you pollute it with your thoughts and opinion, it is not worthy of acceptance by anyone. This is the case today: Islam is completely polluted with opinions of people like Zakir Naik.
Monday, 25 July 2016
Who knows how many of the ISIS recruits may be there among those Syrian refugees?
It is not easy to recognise a radicalised individual from among those Syrians who fled their country in an effort to save themselves from the atrocities of evil ISIS.
The Germans should examine all refugees and sort out all those who share the same ideology as those of ISIS. Trust me, it will help.
Younus AlGohar analyses the mindset of Muslims in this era and why they are so easily manipulated by religious scholars.
- The concept of Jihad has been distorted today. Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi explains that the only call for Jihad that one should follow is that which comes from God - not the Quran or Prophetic Traditions because what is written in them is old. Only those can declare Jihad who have been appointed by God to do so. The Muslims who consider modern Jihadists to be heroes, they have no knowledge of Islam.
- Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi revealed to us that Salat read without Dhikr-e-Qalb is not accepted in the eyes of God. We didn’t know this; we were under the impression that every worship offered to God would be accepted by God. We didn’t know that God has already given us the way to getting his acceptance as well. Muslims think that God will decide whether to accept our worship only on the Day of Judgement, not before.
- There are many things Muslims believe that do not stem from the Quran or Prophetic Traditions. We adopted some beliefs just because of our own understanding or culture. Many Muslims today do not take interest in the religion nor do they enjoy worship, but they don’t know why.
- Sects in Islam have recently divided themselves into different organisations. These organisations altered the original belief system of individual sects and make them more fanatical. Common Muslims do not know the difference between the sects and organisations, nor do they care. Therefore when common Muslims hear us talking against certain radical preachers like Zakir Naik, they think we are speaking against Islam.
'My heart is open to every religion. It is a temple, a mosque and a synagogue. And let the gazelle roam in it; mine is the religion of love.' - Lord Ra Riaz Gohar Shahi
Sunday, 24 July 2016
Saturday, 23 July 2016
Friday, 22 July 2016
Recently there was news of a military coup in Turkey. After a few hours, it was learnt that the coup failed and 3000 army personnel were arrested. 2500 army personnel were killed in an ISIS-style beheading. Everything happened in a weird way which does not suggest to common intelligence that this was a genuine coup attempt.
I raised my voice in favour of the military coup because I was sniffing danger. That danger was that if Turkey did not go under the military control, Turkey would become another ISIS country.
The world leaders made a blunder by supporting democracy in Turkey. A form of democracy which gives rise to extremism, fanaticism should not be applauded by world leaders. Although dictatorship by the military is in no way good, given the circumstances and as a matter of survival, a military coup was urgently needed in Turkey.
However, the government of President Erdagon was supported by world leaders. Now, after the failed coup, he is reshuffling all officials and the departments. Turkey, now under the rule of Erdagon, is going through a very rapid process of Islamisation.
Turkey is not running; Turkey is flying towards Islamisation. Turkey is in the making of a newer, extremist, fanatic, brutal terrorist country.
The Washington Post says ‘Turkey declares a state of emergency for three months.’
The world leaders are going to regret the way they supported democracy in Turkey. They cannot see how this scene was dramatised, how it was planned and who was going to be the beneficiary. By showing people the attempted coup, Erdagon is going to do many things. He is doing many things.
According to the Washington Post, ‘Turkey declared a state of emergency on Wednesday, a move that President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said would enable the state to act faster against those who plotted a failed coup.
‘In a late-night televised address, Erdogan, who has been carrying out a large-scale purge of the country’s institutions, sought to reassure the country that the measure — which would be in force for three months — will protect democratic freedoms. But the move consolidates more power in the president’s hands, allowing him to rule by decree.
‘The United States and Europe have urged Turkey to follow the rule of law and maintain democratic order in the wake of the attempted power grab that saw a renegade part of the armed forces hijack aircraft and attack key military and government buildings last week. Turkey’s countermeasures have affected more than 50,000 people — judges, civil servants, military, police and others — as the country’s leaders seek to root out opponents and perceived internal dissent.’
The West — including United Kingdom, United States of America and Canada — is now urging Turkey to stop doing it or they will cancel its NATO membership.
However, now Turkey is on the way to becoming another Syria. This is alarming.Erdagon is talking about Islam and he lives in a palace owned by him, worth £500 million. The world leaders should have supported the military coup. If they had done this, they would have nipped the devil in the bud.bud.
Younus AlGohar discusses how people can be deradicalised, whether or not Islam needs reforms and the extinction of Islam according to Prophet Mohammad.
- Truth be told, it impossible to deradicalise anybody. What we can do is to stop the youth from falling prey to radicalisation. After they are radicalised, they become too rigid in their beliefs to listen to anyone.
- By the time you are radicalised, reverting becomes a matter of Ego. As a radical, you will have done horrendous things which a sane person would not do; if you were to revert, you would no longer be able to justify your actions under the banner of religion.
- The best policy on radicalisation is to make sure that citizens of the country are well protected and they are provided with counter academic reasoning. Radicalisation is principally based on wrong interpretation of the Quran. In most cases, joining terrorist organisations has more to do with fulfilling individual desires than serving God.
- If somebody says that Islam needs reforms after the 1400 years since it was established, it means they do not know Islam. Islam already had a system of reformation in which reformers would come to renew the religion and fix whatever had been modified in it by people. A reformer would be sent every 100 years and a Grand Reformer would be sent every 1000 years. However, today Islam is beyond reformation and repair. It is the spiritual knowledge that would repair the religion and man; however today the spiritual system is no more in Islam.
- Prophet Mohammad predicted the demise of Islam. He said, 'Only the name Islam will remain; the rest will depart. Nothing will be left in the Quran for except it's customary recitation.'
- Today, Wahhabis have hijacked the religion. They have spread wrong interpretations of the Prophetic Traditions and verses of the Quran. For example, they have misused Prophetic Tradition that states, 'Do not establish graves,' as an excuse to destroy Sufi shrines and conspire to destroy Prophet Mohammad's own grave. They have also twisted the words of another Prophetic Tradition to declare Yazid bin Muawiya (the murderer of Prophet Mohammad's family) as paradise-bound.
Thursday, 21 July 2016
‘Those who show respect, they obtain the benevolence. Those who don’t show respect, they remain deprived.’ - Lord Ra Riaz Gohar Shahi
Wednesday, 20 July 2016
Tuesday, 19 July 2016
Monday, 18 July 2016
Younus AlGohar exposes the really of Wahhabism and Zakir Naik (a Wahhabi preacher popular in India) in light of what Islam teaches.
- Islam is the religion Prophet Mohammad made, based on revelation from God. The problem is not with the religion; it with the people who claim to be Muslims, but they’re unaware of the religion. When the knowledge of the heart is excluded from a religion and only rituals are left, people’s hearts are left filled with hatred and evil. It is the inner knowledge that takes one to God.
- It was Muslims who murdered Prophet Mohammad’s grandsons, who killed Ali ibn Talib. When they could do this, why is it surprising that they carried out an attack near the Prophet Mohammad’s mosque in Medina? It was the knowledge of the heart in the religion that purified Muslims; without it, Islam no longer changes Muslims for the better.
- If someone receives knowledge of the heart, forget about not killing human beings - they will have mercy for the smallest of animals and insects as well. The state of Muslims today is as it is because they reject spiritual knowledge, and what’s more, they’ve made themselves enemies of it. To call Wahhabism Islam is a form of Biddat (innovation in the religion) and Shirk (appointing partners with God), which are both great crimes in the religion of Islam. We appreciate the Sufi interpretation of Islam, which respects humanity and which includes spiritual knowledge.
- Wahhabism is the product of the Satan who emerged from Najad (in modern-day Saudi Arabia), Muhammed bin Abdul Wahhab Najadi. Wahhabis despise Sufi Islam. Prophet Mohammad, when requested to pray for Najad, refused. When prompted, he said, ‘A Satan will come from Najad.’ The Islam that Zakir Naik and other Wahhabis spread is not Islam. What Zakir Naik is spreading in the name of Islam is a disease more dangerous than AIDs and HIV.
- Zakir Naik said, ‘Every Muslim should be a terrorist.’ This statement should be enough to know that this man is a terrorist. He also said that following the Prophet Mohammad is haram (prohibited) in Islam. Furthermore, he projects that keeping a marked shrine for Prophet Mohammad is against Islam, although this is definitely not the case.
‘If you practise a religion and you do not know how to obtain God’s love, then the practice of that religion is futile.’- Younus AlGohar
Sunday, 17 July 2016
‘The exterior of the body is cleansed with water while the interior is purified with God’s light.’ - Lord Ra Riaz Gohar Shahi
Saturday, 16 July 2016
It is such a pity that yet another man, President Erdogan, is dreaming of becoming an Ottoman Sultan and establishing an Islamic Caliphate!
Saudi Arabia is an Islamic Sultanate in itself, and the Saudi King is believed to be the Muslim Caliph. Taliban also considers itself to be an Islamic Sultanate.
Daesh/ISIS also promotes Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi as their Caliph.
So many Islamic States, and so many Caliphs! That is exactly what is known as mischief within Islam.
Younus AlGohar answers a question submitted by a viewer on Facebook, who asked, ‘What is the punishment for drinking alcohol according to Islam?’
The answer: it is possible that one will not be awarded punishment and will rather be forgiven.
He points out that rather than asking what the punishment for drinking alcohol is, people should ask what the punishment will be for all the worship and fasting that they carried out without presence of the heart. What is the punishment for not even attempting to understand Prophet Mohammad’s rank? There are more important questions that a Muslim should be asking.
Friday, 15 July 2016
At Messiah Foundation International, we have a profound understanding of the factors that draw vulnerable youth towards radicalisation.
Classes begin every day at 8:00 PM in our London office. To reserve your seat, please call us on WhatsApp: +447456280590
Address: 22 Park Street, Park House Suite 414 Croydon, CRO 1YE
We strongly believe that radicalisation is principally based on wrong interpretation of the text of the Quran. People are being told fascinating, lustful stories to lure them towards Islamist organisations. In order to help prevent radicalisation, we are offering free classes for the public, in which attendees will be presented with academic reasoning to counter what radical Islamists teach.
Classes begin every day at 8:00 PM in our London office. To reserve your seat, please call us on WhatsApp: +447456280590
Address: 22 Park Street, Park House Suite 414 Croydon, CRO 1YE
Messiah Foundation International gives condolences to the people of France during yet another terrorist atrocity, this time in Nice. The Nice Attack is a reminder of what happens when Wahhabism is allowed to spread unchecked. It is time to take firm action against the radical Islamists and the poisonous ideology of Wahhabism.
Younus AlGohar's statement in the aftermath of this deplorable incident:
‘The Muslims must denounce [the Nice attacks] and march against this atrocity! Voicing against tyranny discourages the tyrants. The Muslim leaders had better stand up against Islamism and Wahhabism now. Condemn this in fuller meaning of the phrase. The world had better declare a full-fledged war on ISIS and Radical Islam.’
To prevent a similar atrocity from occurring in the United Kingdom, please sign the petition to ban Wahhabism.
Thursday, 14 July 2016
Wednesday, 13 July 2016
Younus AlGohar, in response to a viewer-submitted question, explains what ‘Sharh al Sadr’ is.
- According to the Quran, in order to become a true Muslim, one has to go through the process of Sharh al Sadr (Opening of the Breast). God explains when you become a true Muslim through the proper channels, as a result of Sharh al Sadr, you will obtain Noor (divine light) from God.
- The nation of Prophet Mohammad has been very fortunate in this regard. In the Quran, it is mentioned that Moses asked God for Sharh al Sadr, which means it had not been provided to him, even though he was a prophet and messenger of God. On the other hand, for Muslims, God set it as a standard that they must have Sharh al Sadr.
- It is really ironical to see how the religious scholars in Islam deviate the masses from hypothetical meaning of the Quran to the metaphorical meaning. Shahr al Sadr, the heart, faith - all these are taken metaphorically. They have destroyed people’s understanding of the religion.
- When you die, your soul ascends; the rest of your subtleties remain in the grave if they are unenlightened. There is hint of the importance of Sharh al Sadr in the Quran: the Quran says that only one who has Qalb-e-Saleem (A Secured, Enlightened Heart) will be successful on the Day of Judgement. It is further evident from God’s statement, where he said that all the souls of the breast shall be examined on the Day of Judgement as well. Only the enlightened subtleties will be present on the Day of Judgement.
- After the Day of Judgement, when your fate has been decided, the subtleties besides the human soul shall expire. However, the saints on whose subtleties divine theophanies have fallen, their subtleties will be present in their new bodies when they enter paradise.
- There are numerous verses from the Quran that illustrate why awakening the souls of the breast and (meaning Opening of the Breast) is vital to obtain faith from God. Those who cannot obtain it are doomed and destroyed according to the Quran.
'Similitude of the heart is like that of a telephone operator between man and God.' - Lord Ra Riaz Gohar Shahi
Tuesday, 12 July 2016
Younus AlGohar answers a question by Nadeem Anjum about how to balance their religious and material life. He explains that in this era, Islam has become extinct. He brings attention to the importance of seeking God, rather than religion.
- The religion has become extinct but the question you should be asking yourself is, ‘Why would I need a religion? What is the purpose of practising a religion?’ What is it that a Muslim is not missing but a Christian is missing because he is not a Muslim?
- There are different passports: British, Canadian, Pakistani, etc. When Pakistanis obtained British or Canadian passports, their value in the world changed. They are able to travel the world. People are aware of why they prefer a British or Canadian passport rather than a Pakistani one.
- As a Muslim, you think you are the best because of the history of spiritual dignitaries in Islam. However, you were not able to obtain faith and become a part of the original Muslim nation that Prophet Mohammad certified.
- The point of following a religion was so that predestined paradise-bound souls could fulfil their destiny and predestined loving souls could reach God through the religion. When spirituality was part of the religion, the religion continued on. A laptop runs on electricity; if you throw away its charger port, it can’t be charged and it won’t work. Similarly, when spirituality, the knowledge that connects one to God, was removed from Islam, now there is nothing left.
- The question you should ask is, ‘How do I keep my worldly life prosperous and obtain God as well?’ For this, you need to awaken your heart with Dhikr of God’s name. You have a family and job; however the Qalb (spiritual heart) inside you doesn’t. Its job is to simply invoke upon God. When it is enlightened and awakened, you can continue working and living your life, and inside you God’s name will be repeated and divine energy will constantly be produced.
Monday, 11 July 2016
Why in the West do the majority of non-terrorist Muslims not do more to stop ISIS? Many Muslims protest in the streets, but they are protesting against the ‘infidels’ and non-Muslims, but never against terrorism. Why do you think this is the case?
I and my institution, Messiah Foundation International, do not practise any religion and we do not represent Islam. Therefore, we do not know why Muslims do not do that. However, I live in the same society and I can see things; I can understand certain things. The reason why most Muslims in the UK do not come out and denounce terrorism is because most of the Muslims in the West practise the same ideology of radical Islam as ISIS and Saudi Arabia do.
They come from the same faith - but you have to be very precise in saying this: it is not Islam; it is radical Islam which has nothing to do with original Islam.
Very discreetly and secretively, the plague of Wahhabism has been promoted in the entire Western sphere of the world. In the West, we have religious freedom - every citizen is allowed to practise their faith. In Pakistan, and any other Muslim country, non-Muslims may be allowed to practise their faith; however, they are not allowed to preach it. However, in the Western sphere of the world (meaning Europe, North America, Australasia, etc.) you’re allowed to practise your faith and preach your faith. In [most] Western countries, religion is separate from the state; they’re secular governments therefore, so there is no scrutiny over any religious material. Therefore, whatever you are practising and preaching, the Western countries did not seem to be bothered.
Saudi Arabia, under the banner of serving Islam and Muslims, continued to build mosques and Islamic and culture centres. They gave financial help to these institutions. The religious leader of the community was given a lot of fringe benefits. On top of his salary from the mosque, a lump sum of many thousand dollars a month was placed in his pocket [by Saudi Arabia]. Then came, under the banner of preaching the religion of Islam, a discreet, monstrous and cancerous ideology of hatred and bloodshed: Wahhabism.
I haven’t heard of the existence of any Sufi mosque in England. I don’t believe there is any Sufi mosque in the USA either. This is likely the case for Europe as well. There are no Sufi mosques because Sufis do not build mosques. These are the things which Western countries should scrutinise and monitor.
[Governments] talk about money-laundering and where funds are coming from. Do you know that every Friday, there is a donation box passed to every single worshipper in the mosque and he has to contribute? It is done under the label of extending the mosque. People are told, ‘We have more worshippers. Now the mosque is not big enough to accommodate every single worshipper.’ In some mosques in the UK alone, the donation received from the Friday prayer exceeds £50 000.
In England, we have charity organisations. When you are a registered charity organisation, you have to keep account of every single penny that goes in and out. Any expenditure and any money donated to the charity have to be shown in documents which you submit at the end of the year. If there is a deficit, you need to tell the government, ‘This is what was purchased.’
In a month, the profit from donations exceeds £200 000-300 000 in every mosque. Where is that money going? With that much money, if a mosque were really being extended, it would have turned into the Empire State Building by now. This money is going towards buying weapons!
In Pakistan, the culture is different. [People don't expect receipts in return for the money they donate to mosques]. When we came to [the West], we brought with us our culture - vices and everything. A box is taken to every single individual in the mosque. There is no record; people simply throw in cash. There are occasions when the priests in the mosque are eager to get extra money. They incite the women by telling them, ‘This is God’s house. You live in a wonderful house. You have everything nice in your home. Don’t you want God’s house to be at least at the same level as your house? If you don’t have money, don’t worry. Give us your gold and silver.’
So the reasons for mosques to ask for donations can be made up. In every mosque that I went to in my time 20 years ago, they would ask you for donations every Friday. The mosque would be completely fine. It wouldn’t need any refurbishment or extensions; however, they would ask for donations non-stop. The Muslims have some kind of discreet blindfold on their eyes, ears, hearts and brains They cannot tell whether the mosque actually needs an extension; even then, they keep giving away money. They don’t ask the cleric to show them where their money is going.
We have charity organisations like Helping Hands, Muslim Hands, etc. Who knows whether the people running charity organisations are sending the money to buy food, blankets and clothing for the needy people or they are buying weapons and giving it to the terrorists? Nobody knows!
I demand from the UK government to scrutinise the donations collected every Friday in the mosques. If you get a hold of the money which is collected every Friday, the pound will bounce back.
How is it that people who do not have food to eat are holding American and Russian weapons?
There is a place near Peshawar in Pakistan. I heard it from my father: that place is known as Barah. Barah is a black market. Expensive cars are very cheap because there is no registration or tax on them. Any weapon - hand grenades, machine guns, G7s, Kalashnikovs, Assault Rifles - you name it and you have it there. How come ammunition for the use of the national army only, is available in the black market of Pakistan? This is the question.
Some people in the UK who call themselves Sufis or peaceful, moderate and liberal Muslims may come forward and say, ‘We denounce terrorism and Radical Islam.’ Ironically, it is so unfortunate to see that a majority of Muslims who live in the UK practise the Wahhabi ideology of Islam. Even if they do not carry out any physical atrocity, they are discreet sympathisers of ISIS, Al Qaeda and Taliban because they practise the same ideology of hatred and death: Wahhabism.
Here we are. We are a group of multicultural, multi-religious, divine Sufis. We respect all faiths and religions. We love all. We do not specifically practise any religion because we understand the gist of all religions is God’s love.
We respect all religions, but we preach divine love. Whether or not you’re a Muslim or Christian, you still believe in God, don’t you? We’re talking about God. When we talk about prophets and messengers, then comes religion. All the messengers came and left; they were mortal. They came and did what they were supposed to do; they attracted a small minority of people towards God’s message. They struggled all their life.
Adam lived for at least 1000 years and Noah lived for 960 years. They left. Then came Abraham; he too left. Then came Moses; he did what he was supposed to do and left. Then came Jesus. His ministry couldn’t last more than 32 months in total; he had to rush back to God. Then came Prophet Mohammad. Nobody was able to receive what he had to offer. The people he was anointed among were a different species: a breed without brains or human values.
Do you see any charm in Islam, Christianity or Judaism now? Everything is gone. They’re all mortal. God is immortal; therefore, we practise, preach and advocate divine love.
We understand: any violence due to any reason is abhorred and deplorable. We denounce it from the core of our hearts. We do not do this in order to please others but to say the truth and exhibit our heartfelt pain. Our hearts cry when innocent people are killed, whether these innocent lives are lost in the USA or any European country; whether they’re lost in Bangladesh, Pakistan, Israel or India.
We are trying our best as human beings, unassisted. We don’t have assistance offered to us by any governmental or non-government agency or any type of media. We do not see any help from any side. This is not a complaint. This is a sorrow that when leaders of the world - who show as if they care about human values and life - are offered a spiritual and intelligent remedy so that the problems of the world can be solved, they turn a deaf ear on it. Their attitude is so diabolical.
It becomes so vividly evident that these people are just counting on phraseology. They don’t mean what they say in their lengthy speeches. They’re not into saving lives of humanity. They’re in the business of point scoring and photo sessions. Sometimes I am really shocked: within seconds after any untoward incidents take place, there are messages of condolences from all sides of these organisations and leaders. Every time I want to say something, I realise that I am three hours late. They tweet within seconds after the incident happened. This is what they are for; they believe in verbal diarrhoea. [We don’t].
We’re not bothered if the media pays attention because we believe, truly, in the fact that what we are saying to the world today, the time is not far when every single soul on Earth will observe and experience it with the eyes of utter certainty. This is what the world is going towards.
This is a very dark hour; but before dawn, there is always a dark hour. You are going to travel from this dark hour to a darker one. Then from that darker hour to the darkest. Once you are in the darkest of hours, there will be a glad tiding that dawn is about to break. It is will get really nasty before it gets really good.
[Sadly right now], everything is scripted. Nothing is, unfortunately, coming from the heart. If you really genuinely asking me a question why these people do not denounce terrorism, do you denounce terrorism in the fuller meaning of the phrase?
What is about the youth who join ISIS? What is the reason behind that?
[It happens] when people want to do bad and they can’t do it, and then suddenly somebody comes and tells them, ‘Do everything you want to do and you’re still good.’ That is why they are joining ISIS. ISIS is not for Islam; it is for lust, power and women.