*** ENABLE CC FOR ENGLISH SUBTITLES ***
Sufi Spiritual Revivalist Younus AlGohar explains the 100 stages of Faqr (Spiritual Poverty).
- Faqr itself means 'nothing'. Practically, it is to negate all else but God from one's being.
- Your subtleties are attached with different esoteric birds that fill them with vices like eternal lust, stinginess and jealousy. The Spiritual Heart is enveloped in 180 000 evil webs. The Ana is covered in three layers. To remove all these forms of godlessness from one's being is Faqr.
- The lust which comes from the Lower Self is temporary. It comes and goes. But the lust in the heart is permanent; it is stuck on your mind at all times. When the Spiritual Guide casts his spiritual concentration on the heart, he is able to burn away all of these evil webs with his merciful glance.
- When the cockerel which instills eternal lust in the heart comes under His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi's spiritual concentration, it becomes a Murgh-e-Bismil. After that you only worry about whether or not your Spiritual Guide is cross with you.
- When you have 10% divine energy, there is 90% evil energy remaining, you are at the 10th stage of Faqr. When you have adopted Faqr completely and all the godlessness leaves your being, as per a Prophetic Tradition, 'You become God'. In other words, only the presence of God remains in you. This is the 100th stage of Faqr.
Have a question for Younus AlGohar? Text your questions to us on WhatsApp: +447380315726 or Facebook messenger: http://m.me/alratv
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at: http://www.younusalgohar.com
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine:
Read more about Younus AlGohar's work against terrorism: www.younusalgohar.org.
*NEW URDU LANGUAGE WEBSITE* http://www.mehdifoundation.com/