What happens to the soul after we die? Younus AlGohar explains in light of his extensive spiritual knowledge.
- The Malik ul Maut extracts the main soul of anyone who dies. The procedure is the same whether one has an enlightened heart or not.
- People will die according to the time God has chosen for them. It is never difficult for the Malik ul Maut to take out someone's soul.
- The Torment of the Grave is for the Nafs (Lower Self), not the soul. God showers his wrath upon the graves of some people - this is to protect those buried around them. God's wrath ensures that the Devil does not come to kidnap that Nafs.
- After the demise, the main soul will be taken to either Illiyin or Sijjiyin, which are 'teasers' for paradise and hell respectively. Their ultimate fate will be decided on the Day of Judgment. Someone in possession of Dhikr-e-Qalb (The Heart Activation) will be placed in Illiyin; all those who are unenlightened will be placed in Sijiyin.
'On that Day, neither your sons nor your wealth shall benefit you. Only he shall be successful who brings with him a Qalb-e-Saleem (Secured Heart).' - Koran 26:88-89
- As God states in Koran 100:10, after weighing a Zakir-e-Qalbi's deeds and actions, the subtleties of the breast shall be examined. God will ask to see the Spiritual Heart - and when he sees the love of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), HDE Gohar Shahi and God therein, God will send that person to paradise without any further questions.
Have a question for Younus AlGohar? Text your questions to us on WhatsApp: +447380315726 or Facebook messenger: http://m.me/alratv
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at: http://www.younusalgohar.com
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine:
Read more about Younus AlGohar's work against terrorism: www.younusalgohar.org.
*NEW URDU LANGUAGE WEBSITE* http://www.mehdifoundation.com/