Younus AlGohar reveals the hidden history of mankind and the secrets of how God guided human beings through different methods before the arrival of Adam Safi Allah (Adam the Eminent One).
This video is in Urdu.
- We see today that there are many different peoples in many places of the world. If they all came from one Adam, why do they look so different from one another? Furthermore, Adam Safi Allah came 6000 years ago, however there are many civilisations that preexist his advent.
- God said that he sent 124 000 prophets. If he sent a prophet every year, or even every month since Adam Safi Allah came, the total number would not be 124 000. The fact that God sent 124 000 prophets is evidence that not all nations are the progeny of one Adam.
- When God sent Adam Safi Allah, he sent with him knowledge of spirituality that elevated him above the previous Adams. The messengers God sent to the progeny of Adam Safi Allah all brought with them knowledge of one Latifa (spiritual subtlety) in the breast. Prophet Mohammad brought with him knowledge of the last spiritual subtlety in the breast; therefore, God had to make him the Seal of Prophethood.
- When God would send prophets to the progenies of different Adams before Adam Safi Allah, they would only receive revelation; they did not receive the knowledge of eminence, spirituality. Prophet Mohammad is the Seal of Prophethood for prophets that would come to the progeny of Adam Safi Allah only. However, because prophets in the progenies of different Adams do not receive spiritual knowledge, prophethood did not have to end for them.
- If someone came to one of these nations after Prophet Mohammad and claimed to be a prophet, it is very much possible that God sent them. For example, Bahá'u'lláh was a prophet; even though he came after Prophet Mohammad, his nation was not from the progeny of Adam Safi Allah.
- God guided people in nations where he did not send spiritual knowledge through different methods. He would utilise fire, trees, mountains etc. to communicate with chosen individuals and dispense to them benevolence.
You can watch the live recordings of these videos every day at 22:00 GMT on http://younusalgohar.com.
Can’t access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion.
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud.