Younus AlGohar gives an in-depth explanation of the Spiritual Anatomy of human beings. This explanation reveals how the reality of mankind is not confined to the body; it is much more.
- There are a total of 7 Lataif (Subtleties) in the human body. 5 Lataif are located in the chest and they are connected to the 5 Grand Messengers. Each Grand Messenger was given the knowledge of the corresponding Lataif. Adam - Qalb (Spiritual Heart); Abraham - Rouh (Human Soul); Moses - Sirri (Secret); Jesus Christ - Khafi (Obscure; Prophet Mohammad - Akhfah (Arcane).
- The knowledge of the subtleties (spirituality) was reserved for the elite followers of each Grand Messenger. The common people were given the religious law which consisted of worship, rights of mankind, marital laws etc.
- Hazrat Ali's statement about 40 Parts of Koran is referred to the knowledge of the subtleties. The 30 Parts of Koran are the physical Koran and the remaining 10 Parts are a combination of the Grand Messengers' knowledge. Each Grand Messenger split the knowledge of their respective subtlety into two: one half for themselves and the other half for the saints.
- The 6th Subtletly is the Carnal Self and it is a commandment of God to purify it. The Carnal Self is located at the navel point of human beings. It is the reason for mischief and evil in the world. However, once it becomes purified, it inclines you towards goodness.
- The final subtlety is Ana. It is located in the head. The Ana has nothing to do with prophethood or knowledge of the 5 subtleties in the chest. It has to do with Seeing God. God granted the knowledge of Ana as a personal gift to Prophet Mohammad. It is not a part of Islam. Prophet Mohammad can grant the knowledge of Ana to whomsoever he desires. However, His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi has now rendered this Esoteric Knowledge to the entire humanity, elite and common alike.
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine: