**NOW AVAILABLE WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES!**
HH Younus AlGohar reads the chapter 'Who Deserves The Paradise?' from The Religion of God and explains at length the true meaning of 'jealousy', 'false pride' and 'stinginess'.
- 'Who Deserves The Paradise?' Nowadays, people wear explosive vests and carry out suicide attacks with the understanding that they will enter paradise. However, HDE Gohar Shahi has clarified in His book who deserves the paradise.
- There are two types of jealousy: one is where you feel jealous that somebody has something that you don't, this type of jealousy has no value. The true form of jealousy is the one which was inherited by Iblis (The Devil). When the Devil found out that God was creating Adam and that he would be granted the Knowledge of Eminence, he refused to bow before him out of jealousy.
- This type of jealousy is also felt by the predestined hell-bound individuals and it is always directed towards those who are appointed by God. This type of jealousy is dangerous because God is involved; not only do you develop hatred for the friend of God but you object God's decision. How to recognise a predestined hell-bound person? They shall automatically bear animosity towards friends of God; they do not respect prophets or saints, but they will happily follow those who are fake saints.
- False pride: The Devil refused to bow before Adam because he was of the opinion that because God made him with Naar (fire) and Adam with clay, therefore fire cannot bow before clay. The Devil worshipped God in every nook and cranny of the world which earned him a promotion: the entrance to The Realm of Angels (Malakut). And his jealousy towards Adam was due to Adam's ability to reach the empyrean of God.
- Only a predestined hell-bound individual is not deserving of paradise as they bear jealousy, false prise and stinginess. And this is in their nature. Stinginess has nothing to do with acting miserly. If you are somebody who has found out the truth but refuse to propagate it or accept it openly, you are stingy.
Have a question for HH Younus AlGohar? Text your questions to us on WhatsApp: +447380315726 or Facebook messenger: http://m.me/alratv
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at: http://www.younusalgohar.com
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine:
Read more about HH Younus AlGohar's work against terrorism: www.younusalgohar.org.
*NEW URDU LANGUAGE WEBSITE* http://www.mehdifoundation.com/