**Turn on CC for English & Urdu Subtitles**
Younus AlGohar explains the importance of the heart in spirituality and religion - and how it is reformed.
- Without spirituality, a religion is like a body without a soul. When spirituality enters the inner faculty of a person and the souls are revived, then that person reaches God and comes under the merciful glance of God. His Divine Eminence Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi's teachings, efforts and tireless exertions are not an attempt to earn fame or increase the number of followers. It is rather to bring God's name and light in every single vacant heart.
- Prophet Mohammad emphasised the importance of the heart. One day during circumambulation of the Kaaba, Prophet Mohammad stopped and said, 'O' Kaaba, your eminence is certain. but I, Mohammad, swear upon the one who holds my being in his possession that the heart of a True Believer is a thousand times greater than you.' Many other Sufis including Bulleh Shah, Allama Iqbal and Mevlana Rumi also emphasised the importance of the heart.
- His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi said, 'In spirituality, the heart has the central and most important role.' Prophet Mohammad also said the same thing: 'O' Son of Adam, there is a piece of flesh in your body. If it is reformed, the entire body is reformed. If it is corrupted, the entire body will be corrupted. Remember well: it is your heart.'
- Prophet Mohammad told the Companions, 'Whenever a person sins, then the sins are written in his Book of Deeds by the angels. And along with that, they place a black dot upon his heart.' God does not look at the deeds or the body; rather, God looks at hearts and the intentions therein. When God wants to know about a person, he looks at their heart. If the heart is completely covered in black dots, then God becomes upset.
- When due to an abundance of sins, the heart becomes completely blackened, then Prophet Mohammad said that no advice is effective at all upon such a person. Today, people recite the Koran and regularly visit the mosques, but the advice of the Koran and Prophetic Traditions have no effect on them; this is because they require the reformation of the heart.
- Prophet Mohammad said, 'There is a polish for everything that tarnishes. The polish of the heart is Dhikr Allah (invocation of God's name).' Therefore, His Divine Eminence Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi took the steps towards treating the illness due to which the Koran and Prophetic Traditions would gradually become less effective upon you. His Divine Eminence cultivated the Heart Reformation Movement. Hearts are being reformed and a time will come when the pure hearts will outnumber the impure hearts.
- Prophet Mohammad said, 'A time will come upon my nation when nothing will be left in Islam for except its name and nothing will be left in the Koran for except its customary recitation.' Today, we are living in the era that Prophet Mohammad prophesied. Now, before reading the Koran, you will have to cleanse this heart so that the Koran may settle within its chambers. When you humbly follow the advice of His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi and begin to purify and cleanse your heart, then you shall not only become a disciple of HDE Gohar Shahi, but you will also become an Ummati of Prophet Mohammad. This is the path that is for all humanity no matter what religion they follow.
- The voice of HDE Gohar Shahi is the voice of love. It cannot be suppressed. As soon as the voice of HDE Gohar Shahi enters a heart, that heart echoes at the Empyrean of God. 'The heart of a True Believer is the Throne of God. The heart of a True Believer is the divine abode.'
Have a question for Younus AlGohar? Text your questions to us on WhatsApp: +447380315726 or Facebook messenger: http://m.me/alratv
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at: http://www.younusalgohar.com
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine:
Read more about Younus AlGohar's work against terrorism: www.younusalgohar.org.
*NEW URDU LANGUAGE WEBSITE* http://www.mehdifoundation.com/