**Turn on CC for English & Urdu Subtitles**
Younus AlGohar answers a viewer's question about whether or not it is allowed in Islam to seek help from Prophet Mohammad, Moula Ali, Imam Mehdi or any other spiritual dignitary.
- God did not say that you must ask God for help in every single matter. God has taken the responsibility of some things and some things are Prophet Mohammad's responsibility. God has said he will grant guidance. Life and death are in God's hands. Distribution of provisions is God's responsibility.However, the task of granting spiritual benevolence to the hearts of people is Prophet Mohammad's.
- Guidance will be granted by God but the knowledge of how faith will be inserted in your heart will be granted through Prophet Mohammad. If we are under any calamity or face any troubles, even for that we must ask help from the saints and Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). The Koran says, 'Ask those who possess the knowledge, if you do not know it.' Asking for knowledge is a form of seeking help.
- Some people say that all knowledge is found in the Koran. If that were the case then why would the Koran tell you to ask the Ahle Zikar to obtain the knowledge you do not have? Prophet Mohammad said, 'I am the City of Knowledge and Ali is its Gateway.'
- We cannot ask God for anything directly, without an intermediary. Even if we did, we would not obtain anything. Therefore, we must ask of God through an intermediary (Bil Wasta). How can it be that God's method of rendering guidance is Bil Wasta and the method of helping would be Bila Wasta (without an intermediary)? If we had a direct connection to God, would God have thought it necessary to send the messengers?
- God said in the Koran, 'O' Lord, we want to worship you only and in order to become capable of worshipping you, we seek your help.' This is an indication towards the special worship - worship of the soul not the worship of the body. In other words, it means: We want to worship you with the compound of our body and soul. And then the Koran says, 'Show us the Straight Path that leads to you. The path of those whom you have rewarded with your blessings.' This is clear evidence that we require God's help - and God's help is in the form of the prophets, messengers, saints, Sualiheen, Fuqra and connecting our hearts with God.
Have a question for Younus AlGohar? Text your questions to us on WhatsApp: +447380315726 or Facebook messenger: http://m.me/alratv
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at: http://www.younusalgohar.com
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine:
Read more about Younus AlGohar's work against terrorism: www.younusalgohar.org.
*NEW URDU LANGUAGE WEBSITE* http://www.mehdifoundation.com/