Younus AlGohar discusses how and why sectarian elements in Pakistan instigated negative propaganda against Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi and how it is affecting Pakistanis today.
This video is in Urdu.
- There are two types of conjecture: good and bad. If you have a bad conjecture for someone seeing their bad deeds, then this is justified. When you have never met someone and you develop a bad conjecture for them due to negative propaganda you have heard about them, this is when you are wrong. This is a sin.
- The greater the person you have a bad conjecture for, the worse the sin is. If the person you have a bad conjecture for is a friend of God, then God will declare war on you. Your faith will be cut every day. If someone has developed a bad conjecture for Imam Mehdi, no one can save him.
- When scholars spread negative propaganda about Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi because of their own grudges and sectarian prejudices, many people developed a bad conjecture based on what they heard. For 10-12 years, Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi did not address the common public; hence, sectarian scholars made up stories about Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi, such as alleging that He did not have a beard or that He stops people from offering Salat (a form of worship).
- People in Pakistan are influenced by the negative propaganda that they do not want to listen to us when we explain the truth: that Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi did not stop anyone from offering Salat. Rather, Imam Mehdi drew the attentions of Muslims to the fact that their Salat would not be acceptable in the eyes of God without presence of their heart. The form of Salat they were offering was just a show-off would be their destruction, according to the Quran. Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi revived the hearts of Muslims through His spiritual powers and advised them that until they would be able to perform the real Salat (with presence of the heart), they should keep offering Salat as per the norm.
- Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi is showing people the way to God’s rapturous love. He did not ask anyone to pledge allegiance to Him. Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi said, ‘We will help you until you reach God.’ Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi further said to people, ‘What can you give me that I don’t already have?’ When false cases were instigated against Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi in Pakistan, the judge overseeing the case said, ‘Gohar Shahi does not lack money or admirers.’
You can watch the live recordings of these videos every day at 22:00 GMT on http://younusalgohar.com.
Can’t access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion.
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud.