What is Deen-e-Ilahi (The Religion of God) mentioned in the Quran as the future religion, and what sets it apart from other religions?
- Deen-e-Ilahi (The Religion of God) is the Religion God sent and it is also known as Deen-e-Hanif and Deen-e-Qayam. One who rejects it will become an infidel. The responsibility of Deen-e-Ilahi was given to Imam Mehdi by God. No one but Imam Mehdi can do it. You can teach people to worship, but you can’t give them God’s love.
- Deen-e-Ilahi is the religion for the souls. Every follower of Deen-e-Ilahi, in order to enter Deen-e-Ilahi, must have seen God. Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi explains that it is impossible that you have entered Deen-e-Ilahi and you don’t reach the culmination. If God accepts you, then later on, he won’t reject you.
- In order to see God, there is a subtlety in the head known as Latifa-e-Ana, which has to do with the realm where God himself is. Man can’t see God, but God has put the Latifa-e-Ana inside man which has the potential to see God. One has to enlighten and strengthen the Ana through spirituality in order to be able to see God.
- There are stages one has to go through when they embark on the journey to see God. In Zakooriyat, one engages the subtleties in invocation of God’s name (Dhikr). Once Dhikr no longer helps the seeker progress on the spiritual path, they continue on to Kashiyat in which the responsibility of whatever worship they were doing with their body is now given to the sub-spirits. In Kashiyat, every subtlety has the ability to make a spiritual journey back to their respective realms.
- After the stage of Kashiyat, seekers can start to ready themselves to see God. All the other subtleties would have gone to their realms except the Ana. To prepare the Ana to see God, one has to keep a fast for 40 days straight. If after 40 days they don’t die, their spiritual guide will take them to see God. The Ana is taken to Moqam-e-Mehmood, which is like a viewing gallery; this is where people can see God. Moqam-e-Mehmood is named as such because this is where Prophet Mohammad’s Latifa-e-Ana is stationed; the name of Prophet Mohammad’s Ana is Mehmood.
- Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi said in Gujar Khan, ‘I don’t know what happened to Prophet Mohammad one day; he gave to us the knowledge that was only for him.’ The knowledge being referred to is the knowledge of Ana, which enables man to see God. The Latifa-e-Ana of Prophet Mohammad, Mehmood, now resides in Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi’s body.
You can watch the live recordings of these videos every day at 22:00 GMT on http://younusalgohar.com.
Can’t access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion.
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud.