Younus AlGohar answers a question from a viewer about the technicalities involved in performance of worship whilst facing the Kaaba (in Mecca). Whilst doing so, he explains how God grants guidance.
- As long as your heart is not connected with God and directed towards God, you’ll need to respect the pointer that is the Kaaba. The destination is not the Kaaba; the destination is God. When your heart is enlightened and directed towards God, then you can face anywhere and perform Salat (worship). When God is in you, you will be greater than the Kaaba - the Kaaba is just stone whereas man has the potential to be the greatest of all creation. When God is in you, the Kaaba will circumbulate you.
- In the first instance when you’re being guided, your heart generates divine energy (Noor). That divine energy will first clean your heart, and then if your heart is fully enlightened, the divine energy will enter your bloodstream. As long as the divine energy generated in the heart is only enough to take care of the needs of the heart, you will be known as just a Momin (true believer), but your heart won’t be directed to God.
- The prayer mentioned in Quran 1:6-7 is for those who have already awakened their heart, but they want God to turn their hearts towards him (and reach the stage of Qalb-e-Muneeb). This verse is asking God to take them towards the blessing of seeing God. For Momins, the heartbeats are the legs through which you walk on the Straight Path. The second part of this prayer asks God to not put them on the path of those who have earned his anger. Those people have earned his anger who worship God and invoke his name whilst ignoring the conditions he has put on them to do so - namely, they have not awakened their souls and they have ignored spiritual knowledge. God does not accept the worship of the people in whose fate he has not written faith.
- Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi has explained how to recognise if God has guided someone. God guides the heart. It is not your fleshy heart that God guides. It is the spiritual heart that sits atop the fleshy heart. There are 180 000 veils on top of the heart that do not get burnt through worship, fasting etc. To awaken the heart, you need the merciful sight of the spiritual guide, which will burn those veils. The spiritual guide will implant the seed of God’s name in your heart. Then the repetition of God’s name in your heart will begin. This is guidance from God.
- Guidance from God is not given without God’s permission. Before the spiritual guide implants the seed of God’s name in the aspirant’s heart, he takes his likeness to the court of God. God asks, ‘Why have you brought him?’ The spiritual guide replies, ‘He wants to befriend you.’ Then if God is in the mood to guide the aspirant, he will investigate his beliefs and actions. After being completely satisfied, God will command that his heart be initiated with God’s name. Then the spiritual guide, with God’s permission, will implant the seed of God’s name in the heart of the aspirant.
You can watch the live recordings of these videos every day at 22:00 GMT on http://younusalgohar.com.
Can’t access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion.
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud.