New Video: Deedar-e-Ilahi Hadees-e-Jibreel se Sabit! featuring Younus AlGohar
Younus AlGohar explains how Seeing God is verified by the Hadith (traditions) of Gabriel. This explanation clarifies His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi's decision to appear in this world as Imam Mehdi AS.
- 'When you worship God the quality of your worship should be as such that the substance of your worship is Seeing God. If you are unable to see God then God should see you.' - (Tradition of Gabriel). This is God's most favourable worship; this is the command of God for the entire nation. However, the religious scholars say 'God is always watching you.' This is a great injustice. If God is always watching you then why do you pray to him?
- How many people in the nation of Islam have you come across that are searching for this method of worshipping God? Nobody talks about this because people are not actually practising Islam. They have made their own personal sects [within Islam], they have their own interpretations and understandings. Whereas, [this Hadith] is the core of worship, otherwise prove this Hadith wrong!
- How does God see you? People believe that God is 'All-Seeing.' Then why has he appointed angels for various jobs? This was an unsolvable puzzle which HDE Gohar Shahi revealed the secret to. HDE Gohar Shahi said, 'Round up all religious people and ask God whom he would like to look at?' Then the Lord said, 'Just as you see the stars shining in the night sky, whether or not you know the names, if something is shining you will see it. Whatever does not shine, you will not see it. In a similar way, God looks at the shining hearts, whether or not [those they belong to] practise a religion.'
- Those who have become enlightened have become visible to God. What about the common people? Occasionally, God wants to look at the hearts of common people. So, he appoints a spiritual guide. When God looks at the common people, where does he look? He will look for the disciples of the spiritual guide he has sent into the world. The hearts of those disciples would be shining.
- However, now that sainthood has ended, who will enlighten the hearts of humanity so that they become visible to the merciful glance of God? This is why HDE Gohar Shahi took this responsibility upon His shoulders and came to the world. The hearts that began to shine [with the benevolence of HDE], God would look at those hearts through the eyes of HDE Gohar Shahi. And the people who went against HDE Gohar Shahi and developed a bad conjecture about HDE Gohar Shahi, they fall from the merciful sight of God.
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at:
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud: