New Video: Eesa (as) Ki Dobara Aamad Bator-e-Nabi Ya Ummati? Featuring Younus AlGohar
Younus AlGohar explains why Jesus Christ's Second Coming will be as a prophet not an Ummati (follower of Islam), and the real reason behind the Second Coming.
- It is said that in the era of Imam Mehdi Jesus Christ shall return as a follower of Imam Mehdi. Some people say this is because prophethood ended with Prophet Mohammad's departure, therefore, there can be no new prophets. The most important thing to remember is that Jesus Christ was granted prophethood before the advent of Prophet Mohammad in this world. Jesus Christ is not a 'new prophet'.
- Secondly, God said in the Koran [referring to Jesus]: Jesus shall be granted followers that are helpful to him, are Momin (true believers) and will be better than them. 'Them' here is referred to the followers of Jesus from his first advent, who were worse. Therefore, when Jesus Christ returns [his new followers] will be better than the previous ones which alludes to the fact that Jesus Christ will return as a prophet; only a prophet has followers.
- In the spiritual circles, it is said that Jesus Christ shall return as a follower of Imam Mehdi in order to obtain the Personal Name of God so that he may reach the Station of Seeing God. If that was the case, why does the Koran said, 'Neither was he [Jesus] murdered, nor was he crucified, rather God raised him towards himself.' This denotes that Jesus Christ was ascended towards God, therefore, he was in the company of God for 2000 years; why would he then seek to reach the Station of Seeing God in his Second Coming?
- Some [Muslims] believe that Jesus Christ shall destroy the cross and annihilate the swine. First of all, Jesus Christ has nothing to do with the cross, why would he destroy it? Crucifixion was the main form of Capital Punishment in the era of the Romans, therefore, 'the cross' existed before the advent of Jesus Christ. However, Christians believe that because Jesus died on the cross for the wages of their sins, the cross has now become symbolic to Jesus. Secondly, if there was just one pig in the entire world, it would make sense; however that is not the case. Do you expect Jesus to travel around the world just to kill pigs?
- The real reason for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ is that so he may learn the method of Zam (Spiritual Infusion) for his most elite followers from His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi. Jesus Christ will be appointed by HDE Gohar Shahi to battle with the Dajjal (Anti-Christ); he will be the commanding soldier in the army of Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi. Jesus Christ will join hands with Imam Mehdi and establish the Religion of God.
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at:
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud: