#AskYounusAlGohar - What is a Mustajeeb-ad-Dua?
HH Younus AlGohar explains what a Mustajeeb-ad-Dua is and why it is not an important rank.
- A Mustajeeb ad-Dua is a rank granted by God and it means one whose prayers are answered. It is not a very high rank.
- There was a man in the era of a Moses called Billiam Baour who was a Mustajeeb-ad-Dua.
- When the nation of Moses rejected him they came to Billiam Baour and asked him to curse him in his prayers. Billiam Baour refused to do so at first but then agreed to it when they bribed him.
- Billiam Baour would visit a special place to make his prayers and as he began to curse Moses, he said his own name instead of Moses name. God heard his prayer and he became rejected.
- It's not a great thing to become a Mustajeeb-ad-Dua; it's better for you to become a man of God and come under his servitude in order to obtain his love.
- Prayers are made for your own benefits and there is no greater prayer than obtaining the love of God.
For more information read:
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at: http://www.younusalgohar.com
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine: