HH Younus AlGohar discusses why trouble and calamity are attached with God’s love in light of what Lord Ra Riaz has revealed about God’s nature. He also talks about Lord Ra Riaz’s distinctive approach to people exclusively seeking His love.
- The path to God’s love is difficult; once you obtain God’s love, it’s even harder to maintain it. Someone said to Prophet Mohammad, ,’I want to love God.’ Prophet Mohammad replied, ‘Then embrace calamity and trouble, for these two things are attached with God’s love.’
- Abdul Qadir Jilani and Lord Ra Riaz Gohar Shahi explained what this meant. Abdul Qadir Jilani’s explanation shows how close he is to God; Lord Ra Riaz’s explanation shows how much He knows God. Abdul Qadir Jilani’s explanation is incomplete; he lays all the emphasis on the seeker and God is not discussed. In Lord Ra Riaz’s explanation, the seeker is not discussed, but God is.
- Abdul Qadir Jilani said, ‘Trouble is attached with God’s love because a true lover is recognised in times of trouble. Trouble is attached so not just anyone can claim to love God.’ He said it was a test from God to see whether the seeker was determined enough to obtain God’s love. This statement was for someone trying to get God’s love, not someone who already had it.
- Lord Ra Riaz’s explanation is for those who have obtained God’s love; for whom God says, ‘I become the hand with which he holds things.’ Lord Ra Riaz revealed God’s nature: he gives trouble and calamity to his lovers so that when he cries, God will feel sorry for him and have mercy. In this state, he increases love for them.
- For those who are on the path to obtain Lord Ra Riaz’s love, there is no trouble and calamity sent like there is in God’s system. If your Nafs (Self) is purified, it means Lord Ra Riaz has chosen you for Their love. As long as your Nafs is not purified, it means you have not been chosen yet. Once Lord Ra Riaz has trusted you, that is it; on such people, Lord Ra Riaz does not send trouble on such people.
You can watch the live recordings of these videos every day at 22:00 GMT on http://younusalgohar.com.
Can’t access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion.
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud.