Sufi Scholar and Representative of HDE Gohar Shahi, Younus AlGohar, explains the progeny of Imam Mehdi in light of the Koran.
- His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi said, ‘Those who have divine energy in their hearts will recognise and support Imam Mehdi.’ Those who have divine energy in their hearts will not only verbally declare that His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi is Imam Mehdi, but they will also practically support Imam Mehdi. Mehdi Foundation International was founded by HDE Gohar Shahi. We have proof in the form of HDE Gohar Shahi’s handwriting. Many members of His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi’s family are part of MFI. However, the sons and some distant relatives are enemies of His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi and His mission.
- Adam was granted prophethood of the Qalb (Spiritual Heart) and he was given exoteric and esoteric knowledge. Half of his esoteric knowledge was reserved for him and the other half was for his saints; the saints in his nation would be those who followed Mashrab-e-Adami (the spiritual path of Adam). Similarly, the saints in Abraham’s nation who obtained esoteric knowledge through him were those who followed Mashrab-e-Ibrahimi (the spiritual path of Abraham). The saints who followed the Mashrab of a particular prophet would live their lives like him. The saints of Prophet Mohammad’s nation follow Mashrab-e-Mohammadi (the spiritual path of Prophet Mohammad).
- Since Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi’s Mashrab is Mohammadi, Imam Mehdi’s life is like Prophet Mohammad’s. For example, Prophet Mohammad’s daughter was granted benevolence; no son remained to live. Similarly, Imam Mehdi’s daughter has been granted benevolence. Prophet Mohammad’s progeny continued through his daughter; technically speaking, Imam Mehdi’s progeny would be His daughter’s children. These are the technical aspects, but in reality, changes have been made in the spiritual realms. Now, then the progeny of His daughter will not be the progeny of HDE Gohar Shahi.
- Whoever obtains spiritual benevolence from HDE Gohar Shahi can have any rank in spirituality, no matter what progeny he comes from. If HDE Gohar Shahi’s daughter, Nazo Baji, has eminence, it is because of her association with HDE Gohar Shahi.
- Who is known as the progeny in God’s eyes? In the Koran, God gave the example of Noah, whose wife and son were disbelievers. When he was on his ark and watching his son drown, he called upon God to save his son. In reply, God said that his son was not from Noah’s progeny because he was not Sauleh (he did not have an enlightened heart). A person who is Sauleh is one who has reformed his heart. If someone claims to be part of the progeny of Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi but he doesn’t have divine energy in his heart, according to the Koran, he does not qualify to be known as such because he is not Sauleh.
Have a question for Younus AlGohar? Text your questions to us on WhatsApp: +447380315726 or Facebook messenger: http://m.me/alratv
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at: http://www.younusalgohar.com
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine:
Read more about Younus AlGohar's work against terrorism: www.younusalgohar.org.
*NEW URDU LANGUAGE WEBSITE* http://www.mehdifoundation.com/