A detailed lecture by Younus AlGohar on the topic of the positive and negative aspects of conjecture and how God becomes displeased with someone.
- In the Koran, God addresses the Momineen (Enlightened Believers) with the instruction of refraining from negative conjecture as it is a sin.
- His Divine Eminence explained: If an Enlightened Believer backbites or places a false allegation on another Enlightened Believer not only would they lose their faith but the Divine Light in their heart will be transferred onto the one they slandered. However, if it is a saint of God instead of an Enlightened Believer, then God will declare a war against them.
- Unfortunately, the evil vices such as backbiting and slandering are commonplace nowadays. And conjecture is a dangerous thing.
- When God is displeased with someone, he terminates their inner faculties and seals their heart. However, a person can bring this same state upon themselves when they ruin their conjecture about someone. If your conjecture about someone is tainted and you are adamant that this person is awful, you will notice that you dislike even their good deeds.
- If your conjecture about someone is tainted and you are adamant that this person is awful, you will notice that you dislike even their good deeds and no matter what they do you will never appreciate it.
Have a question for Younus AlGohar? Text your questions to us on WhatsApp: +447380315726 or Facebook messenger: http://m.me/alratv
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at: http://www.younusalgohar.com
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine:
Read more about HH Younus AlGohar's work against terrorism: www.younusalgohar.org.
*NEW URDU LANGUAGE WEBSITE* http://www.mehdifoundation.com/