Monday 5 May 2014

Aspirants in Chuadanga District, Malo Para, Bangladesh Embrace Our Message!

On the 21st of April, 2014, a delegation from Kalki Avatar Foundation Bangladesh visited the Chuadanga District, Malo Para to spread the message and teachings of Kalki Avatar Ra Gohar Shahi to people of all religions and to raise awareness of the divine signs. Many people took invocation (simran) of 'Ra Raam' and instantly felt the blessings of Kalki Avatar Ra Gohar Shahi.

Mr Chandan Das, an aspirant who was suffering from vivid nightmares, was healed through the power of Lord Kalki Avatar Ra Gohar Shahi's image. He said,

'I would be scared to get out of my bed after seeing the nightmares, but after I heard that Kalki Avatar Ra Gohar Shahi's image can help you with any problem, I immediately called for His help. The next day, I woke up with a sense of relief and I realised I didnt have a single nightmare.'

Mr Das was blown away by his experience and invited our team to present this message in future programmes.




No comments: