Sunday 11 May 2014

Our Message Reaches the Hanuman Temple in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!

On the 1st of May, 2014, a delegation from Kalki Avatar Foundation Malaysia visited the Hanuman Temple in Kuala Lumpur to advocate the Goharian Philosophy of Divine Love. The miraculous images of Kalki Avatar RA Gohar Shahi on the Moon, Sun and Maha Shivling were shown to aspirants. A few temple-goers were very pleased with the message; they took some of our leaflets home with them to show their family members and left their contact numbers with us. One man, Mr Ashwin, was so overwhelmed after he took the invocation (mantra) of 'Ra Raam' that he ran inside the temple and brought his entire family back so that they, too, could be blessed by the name of Kalki Avatar. 

He said, 'As soon as I closed my eyes and started saying, "Ra Raam, Ra Raam," I saw the image of Kalki Avatar RA Gohar Shahi in my heart. I feel so full of energy and excitement. I want my family to experience what I felt.'

View the full Flickr album here.



No comments: