Younus AlGohar speaks to a viewer, who claimed to be a Hafiz-e-Quran (one who knows the Quran by heart). He explains what is required for one to be a true Hafiz-e-Quran.
- A true Hafiz is one who has the Quran in his heart. Hafiz means, ‘One who safeguards.’ A Hafiz is not one who just memorises the Quran.
- Quran says, ‘Do not follow those whose hearts I have kept heedless of my Dhikr (Remembrance).’ People who claim to be Hafiz-e-Quran can be found amongst Shias, Wahhabis and Barelvis. A true Hafiz has Noor (Divine Energy) in his heart. If such people from amongst Wahhabis are actually Hafiz-e-Quran, why do they blaspheme the Prophet Mohammad?
- A true Hafiz is one on whose heart is written Ism-e-Dhaat Allah (The Personal Name of God). This is the beginning. A complete Hafiz is one whose heart falls under the divine theophanies. When this happens, then they will see the Quran in their heart.
- Ism-e-Dhaat Allah is Dhaati Noor (Divine Energy of God’s Person), whereas the Quran is Sifati Noor (Divine Energy of God’s Attributes). It is from Ism-e-Dhaat that chapters of the
- The Quran was revealed onto Prophet Mohammad’s heart. When it is in your heart, that is when you will be called a Hafiz-e-Quran. If Quran is in your heart, then why do you forget verses? People who claim to be Hafiz often revise the Quran to refresh their memory. If the Quran is safe in your heart, you won’t need to revise it.
You can watch the live recordings of these videos every day at 22:00 GMT on http://younusalgohar.com.
Can’t access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion.
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud.