Younus AlGohar sheds light on a mystery that has baffled religious minds for centuries: the Taboot-e-Sakina.
- 'Taboot-e-Sakina' literally means 'The Chest of God's Mercy'.
- Aala Hazrat wrote in his interpretation of the Koran that the Taboot-e-Sakina bears images of the Prophets that were made by Solomon. He also said that the Staff of Moses and other artefacts from the Prophets were in the Taboot-e-Sakina.
The Koran 2:248 mentions that the Taboot-e-Sakina is in the custody of the archangels and it bears signs for you if you are a Momin (Devout Believer).
- According to narrations, the Taboot-e-Sakina will be handed over to Imam Mehdi when He comes.
- When the Prophets of Israel had the Taboot-e-Sakina, they would make requests to God through it and their requests would be fulfilled.
- Taboot in Suryani means 'chest' or 'rib cage'. Taboot-e-Sakina actually means 'a chest which comes under the divine theophanies'.
The Taboot-e-Sakina has two aspects: the Holy Black Stone in Kaaba (Mecca, Saudi Arabia) and, spiritually, it is in a human body which is protected by the archangels.
Have a question for Younus AlGohar? Text your questions to us on WhatsApp: +447380315726 or Facebook messenger: http://m.me/alratv
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at: http://www.younusalgohar.com
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine:
Read more about Younus AlGohar's work against terrorism: www.younusalgohar.org.
*NEW URDU LANGUAGE WEBSITE* http://www.mehdifoundation.com/