**Turn on CC for English translation**
You are known by the company you keep, but does the company you keep actually affect you as a person? In the video, Younus AlGohar explains the implications of bad company in light of spirituality.
- There are two types of bad company: exoteric and esoteric. The bad exoteric company in where you keep the company of people who do bad things - People like gangsters, hooligans, drug addicts who trouble others and are involved in immorality. The bad esoteric company is where you spend time with people whose inner beings are filled with the presence of Satan and they are under God’s wrath.
- The bad exoteric company has many adverse effects. Some sins are exoteric sins and some are esoteric sins. There are esoteric insects that are born when esoteric sins are committed. They crawl all over your body and eventually manage to enter your bloodstream. Then you become habitual of those sins. By keeping bad company, without meaning to, one becomes habitual of sins that he hasn't even committed. It is as if someone has dirt on their clothes and you go sit right next to them - even though you didn’t do anything to soil your clothes, your clothes end up dirty because of that person. Similarly, if you spend a lot of time with people who drink alcohol, one day, you will end up drinking it too.
- The bad esoteric company is the company of people who may seem to be religious and pious, but they are under the curse of God. The Koran has instructed the Devout Believers not to keep the company of the hypocrites, lest the fire in their chests reach the chests of Devout Believers, too. Now, if you are sitting in the company of people that God is cross with, then they are under God's wrath - and along with them, you, too, will come under God's wrath. Therefore you should be careful about who you spend your time with.
- The reason people join Mehdi Foundation International (MFI) is that they believe His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi is Imam Mehdi. MFI has its own ideology and its ideology comes from His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi. However, despite this, if you have friends who consider this ideology to be bad, or they are blasphemous to Prophet Mohammad, the saints or HDE Gohar Shahi, then such friendships will destroy your faith.
According to a Prophetic Tradition, 'Every human being follows the religion of his friend.'
- Therefore if you keep anyone's company, keep the company of those who also follow your religion. Spend time with people who love and respect HDE Gohar Shahi as much as you do. Keep the company of people who love God and Prophet Mohammad and also respect HDE Gohar Shahi.
Have a question for Younus AlGohar? Text your questions to us on WhatsApp: +447380315726 or Facebook messenger: http://m.me/alratv
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at: http://www.younusalgohar.com
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine:
Read more about Younus AlGohar's work against terrorism: www.younusalgohar.org.
*NEW URDU LANGUAGE WEBSITE* http://www.mehdifoundation.com/