Whom are the religions established by the Grand Messengers for? For which souls is the Religion of God? What were the purposes of the religions established by the Grand Messengers? Younus AlGohar discloses the answers to these questions in yet another astonishing speech!
- God created souls in two episodes. 70 000 years before he created souls in the Primordial Times, he had already created three categories of souls: those in his Proximity, Love and Manifestation. In the second episode of creation, God created souls with the Command 'Be' in the Primordial Times.
- All the souls created with Command 'Be' gathered before God. God asked them if he was their Lord and they affirmed it. God showed them the modelled luxuries of the world and said that those who wished to obtain it may obtain it. A multitude of souls leapt towards the modelled luxuries of the world. The angels were instructed to write it as their fate. Then the modelled luxuries of paradise were shown and many souls leapt towards them; this became their fate. Many souls were unable to decide between luxuries of paradise and the world; they ran out of time so God said that their fates would be suspended.
- The religions were established for the souls that chose the luxuries of paradise. Through those religions, they would prove their worthiness of paradise. The knowledge which enabled one to reach the greater levels of paradise was introduced with Adam the Eminent One. The Grand Messengers dispenses esoteric knowledge for the paradise-bound people so that they could reach different levels of paradise.
- Periodically, God would send one or two souls from the first episode of creation on Earth. They were the spiritual personalities who would sacrifice everything for the sake of God and become recluse in jungles. The great prophets and messengers are all from among the souls created before the Primordial Times. They established the religions of the world; however, worship or desire for paradise are not in their own nature. For them, God's Proximity, Love or Manifestation is their destiny. Since God rarely sent these souls, a large number of them are still waiting to come on Earth. They are now coming down in large numbers as this is the era of Imam Mehdi.
- The prophets that were sent before the era of Adam the Eminent One were from the second episode of creation. The prophets sent after Adam the Eminent One were from the first episode of creation. The religions established by the Messengers are for the souls who chose paradise - they do not suit the souls from the first episode of creation.
- The souls from the first episode of creation are coming on Earth now because Imam Mehdi has brought the Religion of God on Earth. If you seek God, you must adopt the religion for which the destination is God's love and to see God. Those who managed to see God from among the Nation of Prophet Mohammad were those who were blessed by Mohammad (PBUH) himself, in his personal capacity. They were the ones who went beyond the religion of Islam to reach God.
- The main theme of His Divine Eminence Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi's message is Rapturous Love of God. However, there is a large number of paradise-bound souls who must now come to Imam Mehdi to find their destiny because the religions have been subject to adulteration and are no longer valid.
Have a question for Younus AlGohar? Text your questions to us on WhatsApp: +447380315726 or Facebook messenger: http://m.me/alratv
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at: http://www.younusalgohar.com
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine:
Read more about Younus AlGohar's work against terrorism: www.younusalgohar.org.
*NEW URDU LANGUAGE WEBSITE* http://www.mehdifoundation.com/