Monday 6 October 2014

KAF Propagates at Bhomiya Baba Mandir, India!

On the 28th of September, 2014, our team from Kalki Avatar Foundation India were kindly invited to deliver the universal message of Kalki Avatar Ra Gohar Shahi at the Bhomiya Baba Mandir in India. We would especially like to thank Mr Ram Lakhan Mishra for giving us the opportunity to work with the temple committee.

A large number of people were extremely pleased and overwhelmed to hear Kalki Avatar Ra Gohar Shahi’s teachings of divine love. Many people came back and told us they had never heard anything like it before! A member of our team said,

‘People admired our mission and work. They knew this was a labour of love!’

One aspirant, Mr Ram Das Baba from Ayodhya, was told about the divine signs of Kalki Avatar Ra Gohar Shahi on the Moon, Sun and Maha Shivling (Holy Black Stone), and was granted the invocation (simran) of ‘Ra Raam’. After receiving the spiritual invocation he added,

‘I have been to many Gurus and temples in search for a spiritual change in my life, however I have only felt more lost. Whereas now, with the blessings of Kalki Avatar Ra Gohar Shahi, I feel a lot happier in my life.’

Mr Jalandhar Nath, a pandit at the temple who received one of our leaflets said,

‘I will gather together as many people as I can in my area, so that the Kalki Avatar Foundation team can provide the medicine of ‘Ra Raam’ to all!

Overall, our team from India had a wonderful time spreading the message of love and look forward to holding programmes at the Bhomiya Baba Mandir in the future!








No comments: