**Turn on CC for English & Urdu Subtitles**
Click the link below for more information on Ilm-e-Ladunni:
‘Does the knowledge of the Subtlety of Ana and Ilm-e-Ladunni have anything to do with Islam?’
Younus AlGohar answered this viewer-submitted question during a live session of Sufi Online.
- Forget about Ilm-e-Ladunni and the knowledge of the Ana; even faith (Emaan) is greater than Islam. According to the Koran, if you possess faith in God, the Day of Judgement and perform Deeds of the Heart, you are a Devout Believer regardless of your religion. And all Devout Believers are a brotherhood.
- The question of whether or not the knowledge of seeing God Is part of Islam is tricky. There are many Customs of Prophet Mohammad and seeing God is one of them. However, some customs are a part of Islam while others are not. Prophet Mohammad kept fasts frequently; when some Companions tried to imitate him, he stopped them and said, 'Not all my actions are customs for you. Some things are only for me.'
- God grants Ilm-e-Ladunni from his special treasure to any saint, Fuqra, dervish or Sualiheen that he chooses. Whatever comes from the Koran is a part of Islam but that which comes directly from God is not a part of Islam. On one hand, there is the religion with its restrictions and that is fine, it is sent by God but on the other hand, if God sees that religion has become too difficult for a majority of people - people who genuinely seek him - then he sends Ilm-e-Ladunni with someone.
- The technology advancement and conveniences of this era are the brainchildren of Imam Mehdi. He was the one who inserted the concept of aeroplanes in the minds of inventors; He was the one who came up with the internet and video streaming services like YouTube. This was all to aid His global mission which was to reach all humanity. HDE Gohar Shahi said after posting The Religion of God (Divine Love) on GoharShahi.com, He said to people, ‘From now on, you will be in contact with me through the internet.’
- What does the Ilm-e-Ladunni introduced by HDE Gohar Shahi say? It does not how much one worships, what sect they follow, how much of a sinner they are or how pure they are. All that matters is that they seek the Lord. The concession of Ilm-e-Ladunni from God for Imam Mehdi is that Imam Mehdi will insert God’s name and divine energy in people’s hearts. And if the recipients of this divine gift do nothing else but nurturing God’s name in their hearts, then this itself will turn them into saints one day. This is not Islam; this is Ilm-e-Ladunni. And through Ilm-e-Ladunni, Imam Mehdi is uniting all humanity into the One United Nation (Umat-e-Wahida). Imam Mehdi’s Ilm-e-Ladunni is like a divine sale: people come and obtain in seconds what seekers in the past had to spend decades trying to attain.
--- Can't access this video? ---
Watch it on Daily Motion: http://www.dailymotion.com/mehdifound...
Have a question for Younus AlGohar? Text your questions to us on WhatsApp: +447380315726 or Facebook messenger: http://m.me/alratv
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at: http://www.younusalgohar.com
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine:
Read more about Younus AlGohar's work against terrorism: www.younusalgohar.org.
*NEW URDU LANGUAGE WEBSITE* http://www.mehdifoundation.com/