**Turn on CC for English & Urdu Subtitles**
Younus AlGohar answers a question from a viewer who asked why he did not feel inclined towards worship and what he could do to incline himself towards worship.
- Prophet Mohammad said, ‘O Sons of Adam, there is a lump of flesh in your body and if it is reformed your entire body becomes reformed. If it is corrupted, your entire body remains corrupted. Remember well: it is your heart.’ This was Prophet Mohammad’s advice to all people, not just Muslims. Due to the lack of divine energy in the heart, no actions or deeds of Muslims, Jews, Christians or Hindus is acceptable in God's eyes.
- The shortcut to reforming oneself is reforming the heart. How is it a shortcut? If the heart is reformed, the entire body will be reformed. People read about it but they do not have the method or authority to reform the heart. So instead of reforming the hearts, they focus on the things which should be done only after reforming the heart: for example, remembering death, reciting the Koran, etc. Such things will only benefit one after divine energy has entered the heart and Lower Self.
- Until the evil traits and evil energy remain in the Lower Self, it will be the Commanding Self. At this point, it only fears the world, it does not fear God. A Prophetic Tradition states, ‘The sons of Imam Mehdi will attempt to kill Him and the household of Imam Mehdi will oppose Him.’ The companions asked Prophet Mohammad, 'How can this be possible? Why would they do that? Prophet Mohammad indicated to the Lower Self and said, 'Because of the fear of their Lower Selves.' They rejected the truth due to the fear in their Lower Selves.
- Until the Lower Self has evil energy, it fears the world. Once divine energy enters the Lower Self, it fears the Lord. If Muslims today feared God, they wouldn’t worship and adopt a religious getup while still committing crimes like theft, adultery and fraud. They would not be divided into over 73 sects. Once divine energy enters the Lower Self, it will begin to fear God; it will try to avoid doing things that may upset God or the Spiritual Guide.
- It was to purify the hearts that His Divine Eminence Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi began the Heart Enlightenment Movement. Right now there are evil masks upon the heart and they cannot be removed from any worship one performs. For that, one needs a Perfect Spiritual Guide. The heart must be engaged in the invocation of God’s name.
- If you pledge allegiance to a Spiritual Guide and you don’t feel like visiting him and he doesn’t want you to come near him, then it indicates that your Spiritual Guide is actually a pseudo-Sufi who neither has divine energy nor love for Prophet Mohammad in his heart. There has never been a single case in the history of Sufism where a true disciple did not feel like visiting their Perfect Spiritual Guide (Murshid-e-Kamil).
Have a question for Younus AlGohar? Text your questions to us on WhatsApp: +447380315726 or Facebook messenger: http://m.me/alratv
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at: http://www.younusalgohar.com
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine:
Read more about Younus AlGohar's work against terrorism: www.younusalgohar.org.
*NEW URDU LANGUAGE WEBSITE* http://www.mehdifoundation.com/