**Turn on CC for English & Urdu Subtitles**
Younus AlGohar's explanation of the difference between Messenger-hood and Prophethood and how Prophet Mohammad fulfilled his roles as both a Prophet and a Messenger.
- A Messenger received Wahi (divine revelation) from God through which he establishes a complete religion; it is the name of the Messenger of a religion which is included in the Motto of Faith. After the demise of the Messenger, when the religion he established falls subject to modifications at a certain point. Then God sends down a prophet in order to reform the religion. A prophet also receives divine revelations from God called 'Sahifa' through which he reforms the modifications made in the religion. A prophet does not have his own Motto of Faith; he reforms the religion of the Messenger before him.
- The termination of Prophethood, not Messenger-hood, was announced. The religious clerics have instilled it into the minds of Muslims that if someone is a prophet, it means he has a Motto of Faith and he will establish a new religion. Whereas the job of a prophet is to reform the religion, not establish a new one. The Finality of Prophethood denotes the discontinuation of the rank of Prophethood, but not the discontinuation of the job prophets would do - that of reforming the religion. So then who will reform the modifications made in the religion now?
- Prophet Mohammad is the Last Messenger and the Last Prophet. He established the religion of Islam in the capacity of his Messenger-hood. And as a Prophet, he reformed the adulterations made to the religions of Jews, the fire-worshippers, the star-worshippers and Christians. Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) did not serve the religion of Islam in the capacity of his Prophethood. After Prophet Mohammad left, Prophethood ended; so the job of reforming any modifications made to Islam was given to the True Scholars in the religion.
- For the reformation of the previous religions, the verses that were revealed upon Prophet Mohammad are still present in the Koran today, for example, Koran 2:62.
'It makes no difference whether you are a Muslim, Jew, Christian, fire-worshipper or star-worshipper. As long as you have belief in three things, your status in the eyes of God will be like that of saints. You will neither have fear nor regret for anything and you will enter paradise.' - Koran 2:62
- Prophet Mohammad was the only prophet to do repair work in multiple religions. Simultaneously, Prophet Mohammad repaired and renewed the Jews' religion and he also renewed the Christians', Sabians' and Hindus' religions. He absolutely did. His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi said, 'Prophet Mohammad instructed his daughter, Bibi Fatima, to go and renew the Hindu religion once again.' As a Prophet, God had given Prophet Mohammad the responsibility of amending other religions; so Prophet Mohammad appointed Bibi Fatima to bless Hindus. They know her by 'Durga Maa' and 'Parvati'. When a group of Hindus came to meet His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi, HDE Gohar Shahi warmly welcomed them and told them 'There is just a slight difference between you and Muslims. The Muslims received the benevolence of ALM whereas you, the Hindus, were given benevolence from a mixture of ALM and ALR.' The benevolence HDE Gohar Shahi mentioned here was rendered to them by Bibi Fatima.
The Koran 33:49 says, 'Prophet Mohammad is not the father of any man. He is the last of the Prophets.'
Prophet Mohammad, being the last reformer for all religions, had rights upon all religions and their followers. He could marry anyone whether they were Jews, Christians, etc. without having them recite the marriage vows the Muslim way.
Have a question for Younus AlGohar? Text your questions to us on WhatsApp: +447380315726 or Facebook messenger: http://m.me/alratv
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at: http://www.younusalgohar.com
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine:
Read more about Younus AlGohar's work against terrorism: www.younusalgohar.org.
*NEW URDU LANGUAGE WEBSITE* http://www.mehdifoundation.com/