**Turn on CC for English translation**
Younus AlGohar explains why visualisation of the Spiritual Guide is necessary for those on the path of Spirituality.
- The history of Sufism indicates that the visualisation of the Spiritual Guide has been given fundamental importance in all Spiritual systems and orders and it is the very first step.
- Visualisation holds a very special rank in Spirituality. Whether someone practises a religion or not, every single person spends a significant amount of time pondering something or other, making plans for the future etc. However, esoterically, this is a negative act. The more you think about worldly things the more veils come upon your heart and the further away from God you will be.
- Thinking about an impure person who is riddled with evil energy will result in all of their esoteric insects of their sins being transferred onto you. With the same token, if you think about a purified person with divine energy, their goodness and divine energy will be transferred onto you.
- This is why a lot of saints of God were commanded not to meet with people because their Divine Energy would be transferred onto the people who would admire the saints and spend their time thinking about them.
- The novices of Spirituality would be told to visualise the Spiritual Guide so that they are able to purify their thoughts and their hearts would become enlightened. However, it all depends on the rank of the Spiritual Guide. You will be blessed in accordance to the status and rank of the Spiritual Guide.
Have a question for Younus AlGohar? Text your questions to us on WhatsApp: +447380315726 or Facebook messenger: http://m.me/alratv
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at: http://www.younusalgohar.com
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine:
Read more about Younus AlGohar's work against terrorism: www.younusalgohar.org.
*NEW URDU LANGUAGE WEBSITE* http://www.mehdifoundation.com/
Post a Comment