**Turn on CC for English & Urdu Subtitles**
Younus AlGohar delivers a breathtaking speech explaining the true meaning of the Koranic verse 42:52, revealing fascinating and unprecedented divine secrets.
This is an advanced lecture suitable for those who have a background in Koranic studies and Sufism. It is highly recommended that you, in order to understand this speech fully, read 'The Religion of God (Divine Love)' by His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi.
- If the esoteric explanation of Koran 42:52 (Surah Ash-Shura) is not given, then it may appear to contradict other verses of the Koran. God addressed Prophet Mohammad in Koran 42:52 and said, 'I sent a Soul as Divine Revelation to you with my command. And before that, you did not understand the book. And what did you know of faith? The divine energy was appointed within you. Out of my servants, I will grant guidance to those who I wish to through the divine energy, the flame of which I have placed in you. It is you who grants guidance towards the Straight Path.’
- Many clerics and scholars who translated this verse translated 'Soul (Rouh)' as 'Book'. They did this because they lack knowledge. Those who don't accept Prophet Mohammad to be divine energy say that wherever the word Noor (divine energy) was used for Prophet Mohammad in the Koran, it was actually referred to the Koran itself. And wherever the word 'Rouh' (soul) was used for Prophet Mohammad - which would prove the eminence of Prophet Mohammad - they said the word 'Rouh' refers to the Koran. And then they write that the soul represents life and the Koran is living, it also has a soul. This is a great injustice.
- It is not just the clerics who have been spreading misguidance; the interpreters of the Koran have been spreading misguidance this way for centuries. If the word 'Rouh' (soul) here is referred to the book and it means that Prophet Mohammad obtained guidance after the book was revealed, then why did Prophet Mohammad say that he was a prophet before he came into this world? Prophet Mohammad is the embodiment of divine energy. Do they mean to insinuate that Prophet Mohammad was misguided (God forbid) and then obtained guidance? So this means that the way interpreters and clerics have translated this verse of the Koran is incorrect.
- There is general guidance, exclusive guidance and ultra-exclusive guidance. General guidance is the definition most people know, where someone was misguided and then granted guidance. General guidance is when divine energy enters the heart. However, as one seeks to progress further towards God and his nearness, they need a newer type of guidance: the exclusive kind. So God said in Koran 42:52, ‘I will grant guidance to those who I wish to through the divine energy, the flame of which I have placed in you,’ which means that this type of guidance is not general. It is an ultra-exclusive type of guidance: it relates to witnessing the divine splendour. In this verse of the Koran, God is basically saying, ‘O’ Prophet Mohammad, it is through you that people will see me.' Only Prophet Mohammad who was granted the knowledge of seeing God.
- The Soul mentioned in this verse is not a common soul - it is not Prophet Mohammad’s own soul either, because it was revealed unto him while he was on Earth. Just as God said that he inserted Rouh-e-Quds in Jesus Christ, similarly, in Prophet Mohammad too, there was an additional Soul. The ‘Book’ God mentions is a reference to the knowledge that God revealed the Adam, Abraham, Moses and Jesus respectively and the different levels of faith their respective knowledge would take a follower to.
Have a question for Younus AlGohar? Text your questions to us on WhatsApp: +447380315726 or Facebook messenger: http://m.me/alratv
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at: http://www.younusalgohar.com
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine:
Read more about Younus AlGohar's work against terrorism: www.younusalgohar.org.
*NEW URDU LANGUAGE WEBSITE* http://www.mehdifoundation.com/