How can one become the type of religious scholar that Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) declared to be like the Prophets of Israel?
‘The scholars are connected to my chest.’ - Prophetic Tradition
‘Beware the ignorant scholar.’ The Companions asked the Prophet (PBUH), ‘How can one be a scholar and ignorant at the same time?’ The Prophet (PBUH) replied, ‘One whose tongue is a scholar but whose heart is ignorant, meaning dark.’ - Prophetic Tradition
- These Prophetic Traditions prove that there are two types of knowledge: inner knowledge and outer knowledge. Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) said that the outer knowledge is an argument from God (Ilm-e-Hujjat), whereas the inner knowledge is the ‘Ilm-e-Nafay (Beneficial Knowledge)’. The religious clerics think that the outer knowledge is the Ilm-e-Nafay because they earn money off it. However, how could something be recognised as beneficial by the religion when it is confirmed that your physical wealth shall not benefit you in the hereafter?
‘On [the Day of Judgement], neither your sons nor your wealth shall benefit you. He shall be successful who brings with him a Secured Heart (Qalb-e-Saleem).’ - Koran 26:88
- Ilm-e-Nafay is the inner knowledge in which you bring God’s name into the beating system of the heart. When your heart invokes upon God, it generates divine energy which protects your heart from vices like arrogance, enmity and jealousy. It secures your heart from such evil attacks.
Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) said, ‘When somebody commits a sin, the angels record it in his Book of Deeds. At the same time, they place a black spot on his heart.’
‘I neither look at your bodies nor your deeds. Rather, I look at shining hearts and the intentions therein.’ - Hadith-e-Qudsi (Special Conversation Between the Prophet (PBUH) and God)
- The reason it is recorded in the Book of Deeds is so that the saints or Spiritual Guide can check it. They place the black spot on the heart because God looks at the heart. A time comes when the heart is completely blackened from the abundance of sinning and God becomes fed up with you. At this point, no advice will have any effect on you.
- Today, the majority of religious clerics have blackened hearts and they do not know how to cleanse their hearts. Were they to have the inner knowledge, they would purify their own hearts and teach their students to do the same.
- A true divine scholar is one who verbalises the knowledge and who also has an enlightened heart. To become such a scholar, you have to purify your Lower Self and enlighten your heart. Even to become a true follower of Islam, you have to do everything that is required of a divine scholar. A true divine scholar has both inner knowledge and outer knowledge.
‘The man who obtained the Shahr-e-Sadr (Opening of the Chest) with the Name of God for Islam shall receive divine energy from his Lord.’ - Koran 39:22
- If you don’t manage to enlighten and revive the 5 subtleties in your chest, then you will not receive the divine energy from God and you will not enter Islam. A hypocrite’s heart does not accept the truth; if you worship and verbally recite the Motto of Faith but your heart does not verify what you verbalised and did, then you will remain to be a hypocrite.
Have a question for Younus AlGohar? Text your questions to us on WhatsApp: +447380315726 or Facebook messenger: http://m.me/alratv
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at: http://www.younusalgohar.com
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine:
Read more about Younus AlGohar's work against terrorism: www.younusalgohar.org.
*NEW URDU LANGUAGE WEBSITE* http://www.mehdifoundation.com/