Younus AlGohar’s reply to a viewer who said that he had trouble accepting His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi as Imam Mehdi in light of the Prophetic Traditions recognised by the Ahle Sunnah Wal Jamaat.
- The Muslims are divided into over 73 sects. Every sect in Islam has its own compilation of Prophetic Traditions which it considers authentic. How will we recognise Imam Mehdi in light of the Prophetic Traditions of a particular sect? If we say someone is Imam Mehdi according to the Shiite’s Prophetic Traditions, then the followers of Ahle Sunnah Was Jamaat will never accept it - and vice versa.
- Won’t Imam Mehdi be easily recognised as Imam Mehdi because of His personality, character, purity, gnosis of God and proximity to Prophet Mohammad (PBUH)? If we limit our understanding of Imam Mehdi to the signs we find in the Prophetic Traditions, it suggests that we think Imam Mehdi will be an average personality.
‘Beware the sight of the Devout Believer, for he looks through divine energy.’ - Prophetic Tradition.
- If we were to look through divine energy, we would be able to recognise Imam Mehdi easily. Then we wouldn't need to worry about which sect’s compilation of Prophetic Traditions is correct. The most important thing is to become a Devout Believer.
‘[They] invoke upon God while they stand, sit and toss and turn [in their beds].’ - Koran 3:191
- A Devout Believer is one who invokes upon God in all three states: standing, sitting and while sleeping. God here used the word ‘tossing and turning’ instead of sleeping for a reason. When you sleep, your body is so sensitive that it changes positions as needed without your having to be conscious. Just as your body tosses and turns without your knowledge, similarly, there is something inside you that can invoke upon God without you needing to be conscious of it: the heart.
‘Do not follow the one whose hearts I have kept heedless of my invocation.’ - Koran 18:28
‘Whoever God guides, he will guide his heart.’ - Koran 64:11
‘Declare the truth by the tongue and verify it in the heart.’ - Prophetic Tradition
‘The Commanding Self compels you to do wrong.’ - Koran 12:53
- His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi is the personality who revives your heart and implants the seed of God’s name in it which begins to generate divine energy. This is also how your heart starts to encourage you to do good; by way of purifying your Lower Self, HDE Gohar Shahi’s teachings also stop you from doing wrong as per Koran 22:41. You will only see with divine energy when it is generated in your heart.
‘When somebody sins, the angels record it in his Book of Deeds. Along with it, they place a black spot on his heart.’ - Prophetic Tradition
‘I neither look at your bodies nor your deeds. Rather, I look at shining hearts and the intentions therein.’ - Hadith-e-Qudsi (Special Conversation Between the Prophet (PBUH) and God)
- The sin is recorded in the Book of Deeds so that the saints and prophets can check it. They place the black spot on the heart because God looks at the heart. With an abundance of sins, the heart becomes completely black. At this stage, Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) said that advice is ineffective on such a person.
Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) said, ‘There is a polish for everything that tarnishes. The polish of the heart is the invocation of God’s name.’
- The invocation of God’s name has to enter the heart. Nobody has the knowledge of the heart except Imam Mehdi. This is the knowledge through which you will bring divine energy in your heart and you will recognise yourself, God and Imam Mehdi. All verbal declarations of faith are futile until the heart confirms them.
‘The Arabs say, “We are Devout Believers.” Tell them, “You are not Devout Believers. Rather, say that you have accepted Islam and become Muslims. Faith has not yet entered your hearts.”’ - Koran 49:16
‘The greatest invocation is the Motto of Faith.’ - Prophetic Tradition
Have a question for Younus AlGohar? Text your questions to us on WhatsApp: +447380315726 or Facebook messenger: http://m.me/alratv
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at: http://www.younusalgohar.com
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine:
Read more about Younus AlGohar's work against terrorism: www.younusalgohar.org.
*NEW URDU LANGUAGE WEBSITE* http://www.mehdifoundation.com/