What is true repentance? How do you become free from the burden of sins? Younus AlGohar explains.
- In general, we are only aware of the outer aspect of the religion; we are completely ignorant of the inner (Batini) aspect.
- Therefore, we know what the exoteric sins are and we avoid them - gambling, drinking alcohol, eating pork, adultery - yet we don’t avoid the esoteric sins like slandering, false pride, arrogance, jealousy enmity and bearing grudges because we don’t know how.
- We are told that Tauba (repentance) means to seek forgiveness and promise God not to repeat the sin. However, Tauba itself means ‘to return’.
‘The Lord embraces those who quit sinning and return to him.’ - Koran 110:3
‘The Commanding Self (Nafs-e-Ammarah) compels you to sin.’ - Koran 87:14
- True repentance is to start purifying your Nafs (Lower Self), the thing inside you that makes you sin in the first place. God does not take your repentance seriously until you begin purifying and purging your Lower Self.
- Once completely purify your Lower Self, your repentance will not only be genuine, but it will be accepted by God.
Have a question for Younus AlGohar? Text your questions to us on WhatsApp: +447380315726 or Facebook messenger: http://m.me/alratv
Watch the live recordings of these lectures every day at 22:00 GMT at: http://www.younusalgohar.com
Can't access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion:
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud:
New monthly publications!
The True Mehdi Magazine:
Messiah Herald Magazine:
Read more about Younus AlGohar's work against terrorism: www.younusalgohar.org.
*NEW URDU LANGUAGE WEBSITE* http://www.mehdifoundation.com/